Someone was crazy enough to let Cam'ron do an interview on CNN, of course fukkery ensued

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Is his response supposed to change anything about what we said?

If he didn’t want to worry about being asked about it, then he shouldn’t have done the interview at all.

He’s hip hop and has Mase as his co-host so of course he’s going to get asked about it whether he likes it or not.
If you’re a journalist, anchor, etc. asking about someone who did something terrible you should probably try to create separation between the person you’re speaking to and the person you’re asking about first by bigging up their accomplishments, giving them some praise and promoting their current show. Shine a positive light and make it clear he’s not associated with Diddy because most cacs aren’t going to take the time to do the research. THEN ask away. She skipped the foreplay and went straight to the bullshyt. Tell me I’m wrong.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Is his response supposed to change anything about what we said?

If he didn’t want to worry about being asked about it, then he shouldn’t have done the interview at all.

He’s hip hop and has Mase as his co-host so of course he’s going to get asked about it whether he likes it or not.
Exactly. I do this job on a daily basis. Just a simple no goes a long way. He did this to bring promo to his show… Now he’s trying to double down on it and act like he did something good. Just say no bruh. He couldn’t pass up on these clout tokens though :yeshrug:

Oh and the Abby can come work here thing is dumb. Just stop bruh lol

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
They interviewed Camron, when they should've been interviewing Cameron Diaz...didn't she and Diddy date? Ask her for her thoughts on the video.

images

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All I saw was the cheeks shyt my girl sent me. I was gonna come in and call dude a fool. Dude is 48 still doing this?

Watched the whole interview and I changed my mind. Abby was crazy thinking Cam was some Diddy acolyte. They should have gotten Mase for sure :russ:

Feel the same way. Tried to set Killa Up and he was like "okay, I see what time it is" and proceeded to do what he do.

Watch the whole interview not just the snippet brehs.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yet dudes are in here playing dumb like Cam’ron doesn’t know Diddy :mjlol:

It’s a million different ways Cam could have answered those questions better than he did.
Aint nobody playing dumb, wtf he supposed to say?

get on TV and start gossipping about Diddy to an audience thats not even in hiphop…. But gossip keeps these sheep entertained

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All I saw was the cheeks shyt my girl sent me. I was gonna come in and call dude a fool. Dude is 48 still doing this?

Watched the whole interview and I changed my mind. Abby was crazy thinking Cam was some Diddy acolyte. They should have gotten Mase for sure :russ:
This too

Seems like they sprung it up last minute and he started trollin

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Bill’s face in this clip always kills me. He just realizes he is in a zero win situation. Even if he is right he can’t out troll :umad: And :dame: at the same time. I think honestly it would be impossible for anyone to do that. You are not winning a war of words vs two Harlem nikkas dolo. I don’t care who you are.

So internally Bill being the professional he was just :beli: and accepted it for what it was

Last edited:
Daps
All I know is that I actually tuned in to the show for the first time ever today on the strength of Cams appearance on CNN. I'm sure a lot of other ppl did too. Which was what he wanted. He won this exchange.

Daps
He made CNN look stupid. What did you think about the apology. Lmfao...why does that matter..

Did you recognize that behavior....whaat?

I'm getting some cheeks after this. Pink Horsepower! My podcast come on 8am EST on YouTube.

Yep I didn't even know what time they went live. But thanks to this interview I tuned in first thing this AM. Cam got what he wanted which was free advertising :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS