Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
We as black people are above that shyt Mexicans are willing to do. Mexicans do not mind living second-class compared to cacs, it's much better than Mexico I assume. Black and anglo people do not have a measure to compare and contrast. We want the riches and the bytches. Simple ass that.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This "mexicans are hard workers" shyt is hilarious. Have any of you dudes worked with mexicans? I've worked with plenty and they were probably the laziest mothafukkas I've ever been around :mjlol:.

This is ridiculous. Ive worked with mexicans and its not fukking fair. They're god damn machines, I dont want any job where a Mexican can easily access it because of how hard they fukking work.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Everybody knows whites use coke and meth and whatever. Difference is most of them are not running open air drug markets and shooting each other for no real reason and they got way more guns and training, but they ain't rocking each other.

how you know that because cnn or fox not showing it to you wake up bro

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexicanss love to work and work hard and they are damn efficient too homie!!!

Why can't they fix their own damn country then? :lupe:

Smart,hardworking citizens=Flourishing economy=Top notch country

They are frugal,spend money in their own community and have entire families living under one roof[which frees up money for investments,training,education etc].i give them that

But miss me with all that hard work bullshyt..

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They are frugal,spend money in their own community and have entire families living under one roof[which frees up money for investments,training,education etc].i give them that

They can't fix it. It's extra corrrupt so they come here. The land of opportunity.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Corruption is not a fukking excuse breh

The US is corrupt too but we curb and control that shyt

Hard work>>>Progress..thats a fact

:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most don't even want to leave, but this the American Dream and some rather live poor here than poor there

And yes, it's extra corrupt. U.S. Is corrupt as well but in perspective, our corrupt isn't their corrupt. Cartel isn't removing heads from spines on a daily basis out here

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People clown Mexicans cause they don't spend/show off too much in the united States, but believe me they take that guap to mexico and live really nice

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like someone said I've seen Mexicans turn slum looking houses into decent cribs...they are starting to flip houses and do bigger things nowadays