Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexicans only made 6k more money than black Americans on average. That's not enough to buy "cribs and hella cars". Anything they have hence is a result of living together and carpooling.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1) Cacs would rather hire and employ them before doing the same for minorities like blacks. This gives them a leg up over minorities like blacks in the job market.

2) They have a bias and tend to hire themselves into businesses once they're integrated into one.

3) Even though most Mexicans are poor, there are so many of them now that a portion of them have cribs, jobs, cars, etc naturally. Sometimes wealthy and educated Mexicans or their relatives leave Mexico and immigrate to the USA.

4) Most of them live near the Mexican border where they ferry and traffic drugs, eventually coming to take over drug-dealing in regions near their country.

FACTS.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in idiot because I'm telling it like it is? You sound real stupid stating an irrelevant stat nikka

Maybe you're letting ancedotes influence you too much. The average Mexican household only makes 6k more than blacks while the average white household brings in 25k more than blacks. Mexicans aren't doing very well overall, especially in comparison to immigrant whites, blacks, and even other Hispanic populations like Cubans and Argentinians (both of whom make more money than Mexicans).

Now, maybe Mexicans bring in way more money "off the books" since they have a monopoly over the drug trade and can get jobs easily. How much more they make I don't know..

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you're letting ancedotes influence you too much. The average Mexican household only makes 6k more than blacks while the average white household brings in 25k more than blacks.

Like I said, stating irrelevant facts is useless. Besides, those numbers are heavily distorted and do not reflect REALITY. The reality is, Mexicans are getting doe, saving it, and acquiring assets.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, stating irrelevant facts is useless. Besides, those numbers are heavily distorted and do not reflect REALITY. The reality is, Mexicans are getting doe, saving it, and acquiring assets.

Mexicans actually have a fairly low saving index. They don't have much wealth on the books, even the wealthy ones?

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Mexicans only made 6k more money than black Americans on average. That's not enough to buy "cribs and hella cars". Anything they have hence is a result of living together and carpooling.

they also have money tax free because they don't pay taxes like sumone said earlier I think that's pretty good for a race that was slaves 40 years ago working for free and in a system where its made for us to fail so shoutout my black people :salute:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
they also have money tax free because they don't pay taxes like sumone said earlier I think that's pretty good for a race that was slaves 40 years ago working for free and in a system where its made for us to fail so shoutout my black people :salute:
So ALL of em dont pay state taxes when they buy shyt,and none have payroll jobs where they get taxed but can't file for tax returns??

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no system designed for black people to fail, other than black supremacy and black inferiority complex. Basically black people hold black people back.