Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
And 9 times out of ten 1 of them has a cartel connect to help keep things smooth and to wash $. Don't get it twisted a lot of those immigrants from Mexico be repping the set. I've seen too many folks here living beneath their means getting busted with kingpin types of charges. My girl used to wait tables. There was a humble ass Mexican homie there washing dishes for years. They busted this dudes trailer and found millions worth of meth... Not saying all of them have connections with illegal business. But those that do cast a wide and far net and they take care of their family and associates as opposed to other demographics.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
My uncle works EVERY fukkin day,4am till 9pm,no days off,not even lying,I could never do that shyt,he 55yrs old already,just works and from what see just stacks his money and buys property here and in Mexico

id kill myself if i had to work those hours :damn: mexicans must not care about free time :francis:

This "mexicans are hard workers" shyt is hilarious. Have any of you dudes worked with mexicans? I've worked with plenty and they were probably the laziest mothafukkas I've ever been around :mjlol:.

:dead:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
easy.. in my neighborhood u have mom, pops, son, daughter and their kids in a house and they all work and end up hooking up with other mexicans and they open their own detail auto shop and end up getting separate homes after they earned money..

unlike nikkas who run out and get a $1300 a month apartment and their monthly income is $900.. but HEY!!!!!! i live on my own..

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
its not about the truth its about perception mexicans dont work hard they work cheap and the cacs will give a job to a hispanic because they dont want us to have it what hispanic do is drink work get paid and send they money to mexico because the pesos is cheaper than the american dollar the thing they do better than us tho is stick together and the reason they have homes and cars is because they come over here ad get a social with no bad credit and get a ride and home because they social is clear

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
id kill myself if i had to work those hours :damn: mexicans must not care about free time :francis:

:dead:
He 55yrs old,his wife and fam one day just up and left him about 5years ago,took most of the shyt worth taking from the house,ain't ever seen him happier since,His kids are all adults by now,they were nothing but leechers from what I been told,I guess he gonna keep stacking and probably retire soon with a nice full savings account,

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
He 55yrs old,his wife and fam one day just up and left him about 5years ago,took most of the shyt worth taking from the house,ain't ever seen him happier since,His kids are all adults by now,they were nothing but leechers from what I been told,I guess he gonna keep stacking and probably retire soon with a nice full savings account,

that disgusting. i hate women with a passion because of shyt like this. no woman is ever getting a penny from me or staying in my place ever. :pacspit: disgusting creatures.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
its not about the truth its about perception mexicans dont work hard they work cheap and the cacs will give a job to a hispanic because they dont want us to have it what hispanic do is drink work get paid and send they money to mexico because the pesos is cheaper than the american dollar the thing they do better than us tho is stick together and the reason they have homes and cars is because they come over here ad get a social with no bad credit and get a ride and home because they social is clear
Nah,they work hard,even if they getting paid shyt they work hard,shyt if I ever open me up some kind of food spot I'm hiring a flock of older Hispanic ladies and having them work the kitchen,they just beleave in working,and won't complain,I used to work fast food growing up,they were happy as shyt just talkin amongst each other while working Just give them a little radio with Spanish music and get out their way and watch them work

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
that disgusting. i hate women with a passion because of shyt like this. no woman is ever getting a penny from me or staying in my place ever. :pacspit: disgusting creatures.
Yeah from what I remember his wife found another guy while my uncle was out there busting his ass day in and day out,and that's after his ass worked his ass off for years here to fix all their papers to bring his fam here too,fukked up when you think about it :russ:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Nah,they work hard,even if they getting paid shyt they work hard,shyt if I ever open me up some kind of food spot I'm hiring a flock of older Hispanic ladies and having them work the kitchen,they just beleave in working,and won't complain,I used to work fast food growing up,they were happy as shyt just talkin amongst each other while working Just give them a little radio with Spanish music and get out their way and watch them work

and soon they will make enough money and leave and buy the building across the street and take your customers and buy your building and give it to they son paco

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
easy.. in my neighborhood u have mom, pops, son, daughter and their kids in a house and they all work and end up hooking up with other mexicans and they open their own detail auto shop and end up getting separate homes after they earned money..

unlike nikkas who run out and get a $1300 a month apartment and their monthly income is $900.. but HEY!!!!!! i live on my own..

:francis: No sane person would rent an apartment to anyone in that situation especially when they do background checks. Stop talking out your ass.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Its called having a community, culture derived from a recognized sovereign country, and a tradition of family.

Its really that simple why other minorities are able to do well in the U.S.

They don't rely on the predominate society in the U.S. to string together a set of ideas in which to live by.