Someone want to explain how Mexicans came here broke af now got cribs, jobs and hella cars

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
This "mexicans are hard workers" shyt is hilarious. Have any of you dudes worked with mexicans? I've worked with plenty and they were probably the laziest mothafukkas I've ever been around :mjlol:.
:dead: no doubt...but I think maybe people confuse "always working" with "working hard"

....them dudes always at a job at some point in the day. 2nd job, 3rd job, home repair on the side, lawn care part-time. AND they make sure to have the very minimum in terms of bills. Rent is split between like 10 folks. EVERYBODY in the house is working...no one living for free.

All that saved money goes right into a small business (construction- home improvement, landscaping, mexican restaurant, gas stations, convenience stores etc.). AND then of course they hire their own once the business is up an running and the cycle continues....

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:francis: No sane person would rent an apartment to anyone in that situation especially when they do background checks. Stop talking out your ass.

how the fukk u going to tell me about what i fukking see.. and most of these landlords do that shyt out here as long as nikkas throwing down 2 months ahead

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
how the fukk u going to tell me about what i fukking see.. and most of these landlords do that shyt out here as long as nikkas throwing down 2 months ahead

yup, that's me. i'm in that situaiton right now. i need to come up with at least 600 dollars in the next 2-3 days and i'm sitting on the coli like a fukkboi

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you don't know any Mexicans.

Mexicans buy up all the houses in the hood for dirt and turn them around. Mexicans will buy a house in March by May that motherfukking house is nice as hell and they are having party's all day,all night and all weekend. Pick up trucks everywhere.

nikka I live in the hood. I know they stay in the hood but on the nicer side

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
i remember wen i was working at UPS i was all 'woe is me' beacuse i had to get up at 3 in the morning everyday and throw boxes.:sadbron:

one night spent the night at my friends house (in hispanic neighborhood) and went to waqke up for work on the biggest snow day of the year, and when i was driving i saw some mexican dude biking to work at 3 oclock in the morning through piles of snow in freeing weather:wow: but:salute:

i was like damn, i'm acting like a bytch:patrice:

salute to him:salute:

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here in chicago, you have the elote man, the ice cream guy, and the taco truck owner.
Other times, you see a WHOLE FAMILY out slinging corn and icees during the summer months. They pool the fukk together
and get that bread. It is a slow process, which is the frustrating part, but it pays off when the whole family has jobs to make money off
of before they even hit 15 years old. A lot of Mexicans, recent immigrants specifically, work for their last name, not their first.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
They are hard workers......It also helps that the American dollar is a few times the value of the Mexican peso, giving them a greater incentive to work like a dog
Yeah...I figure with that, they do what every other immigrant group does and send that money to family back home to build it up and provide opportunities for others.
Most people do good when they move to a new land.
Especially when there's opportunities present in that new place that weren't in that old place (college education, jobs, careers, houses, investments, businesses, etc).

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: no doubt...but I think maybe people confuse "always working" with "working hard"

....them dudes always at a job at some point in the day. 2nd job, 3rd job, home repair on the side, lawn care part-time. AND they make sure to have the very minimum in terms of bills. Rent is split between like 10 folks. EVERYBODY in the house is working...no one living for free.

All that saved money goes right into a small business (construction- home improvement, landscaping, mexican restaurant, gas stations, convenience stores etc.). AND then of course they hire their own once the business is up an running and the cycle continues....

:wow:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Cacs would rather hire and employ them before doing the same for minorities like blacks. This gives them a leg up over minorities like blacks in the job market.

2) They have a bias and tend to hire themselves into businesses once they're integrated into one.

3) Even though most Mexicans are poor, there are so many of them now that a portion of them have cribs, jobs, cars, etc naturally. Sometimes wealthy and educated Mexicans or their relatives leave Mexico and immigrate to the USA.

4) Most of them live near the Mexican border where they ferry and traffic drugs, eventually coming to take over drug-dealing in regions near their country.