Someone on Twitter said Usher don’t have enough hits to do a superbowl halftime performance

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
You sure about that….

Might wanna google that one real quick.
Both Beyoncé and Rihanna have more #1 billboard hits than usher, they have more hits in general.

But the coli is not here for facts that show Beyoncé in a positive light so I’ll let your guy’s personal feelings get in the way of facts
:hubie:

I stand by what I said as someone who grew up as a Usher fan from the first time I heard “My Way” as a kid. Only R.Kelly has more hits than Usher (it’s close tbh).

I don’t care about machine driven no 1 hits. I still remember how Beyoncé was struggling with her cowboy song after Destiny’s Child broke up while Kelly Rowland had a hit song with ‘Dilemma’& ‘Stole’ didn’t do bad as well.

Beyoncé didn’t even have any hits until she hooked up with Jay. As for Rihanna: she’s also more machine driven than organic hits.

Usher legit had organic hits you play daily that everyone & their mama know. Diamond album with ‘Confessions’ when they were disrespecting him with Justin Timberlake. And his next album after that was crazy.

FOH. Stop playing with Usher - he’s the GOAT!

Daps
:unimpressed:Look at who’s ranked higher on “all time” billboard artist of all time :yeshrug: Usher has more #1’s than beyonce!

Oh I see they left off her #1 from renaissance as well as omitted destiny’s child numbers which would add 4 # 1 hits to that
:mjgrin:

So we missing 5 #1’s on that chart

But I don’t even wanna put them in a competition. Those tweets are stupid and usher would kill the Super Bowl. When the hell did usher start getting slandered.

Daps
I stand by what I said as someone who grew up as a Usher fan from the first time I heard “My Way” as a kid. Only R.Kelly has more hits than Usher (it’s close tbh).

I don’t care about machine driven no 1 hits. I still remember how Beyoncé was struggling with her cowboy song after Destiny’s Child broke up while Kelly Rowland had a hit song with ‘Dilemma’& ‘Stole’ didn’t do bad as well.

Beyoncé didn’t even have any hits until she hooked up with Jay. As for Rihanna: she’s also more machine driven than organic hits.

Usher legit had organic hits you play daily that everyone & their mama know. Diamond album with ‘Confessions’ when they were disrespecting him with Justin Timberlake. And his next album after that was crazy.

FOH. Stop playing with Usher - he’s the GOAT!

Before Beyoncé got with Jay she was in a group that had a Diamond album and 4 number #1 hits, Beyoncés first solo album had 3 #1 hits.
:skip:

And yes Usher is that dude, we can big him up without slandering other artist.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

And this my friends is why R and B is dead. Cant win with the machine. Regardless of how much you sing about a love of your life on a soulful track, cacs will not vibe with it and throw it in the bushes regardless of how much the shyt sells.

Confessions was like the modern day Thriller, but folks still look at "My Way" as the opus of Usher's career.

When producers, entertainers, and the fans allow the suits to dictate what actually hits, instead of what's thriving realistically.

We will continue to have THOT songs, dudes hitting autotune about opps, and other bullshyt I refuse to call R and B.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Before Beyoncé got with Jay she was in a group that had a Diamond album and 4 number #1 hits
:skip:

And yes Usher is that dude, we can big him up without slandering other artist.

Can’t you see where I cited when she left Destiny’s Child?

We’re not counting Destiny’s Child here - we’re counting Beyoncé’s solo career. She flopped out of the gate until she hooked up with Jay & dropped ‘Dangerous in Love’.

The machine pushed Beyoncé to where she’s after getting rid of all her peers. Rihanna is mostly gimmicky pop songs.

Usher had legit organic hits with albums you would play from cover to cover.

Stop disrespecting Usher - he’s the GOAT of his era.

Daps
Can’t you see where I cited when she left Destiny’s Child?

We’re not counting Destiny’s Child here - we’re counting Beyoncé’s solo career. She flopped out of the gate until she hooked up with Jay & dropped ‘Dangerous in Love’.

The machine pushed Beyoncé to where she’s after getting rid of all her peers. Rihanna is mostly gimmicky pop songs.

Usher had legit organic hits with albums you would play from cover to cover.

Stop disrespecting Usher - he’s the GOAT of his era.

And Ursh flopped out the gate until he got with JD,

What we really doing here?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
And this my friends is why R and B is dead. Cant win with the machine. Regardless of how much you sing about a love of your life on a soulful track, cacs will not vibe with it and throw it in the bushes regardless of how much the shyt sells.

Confessions was like the modern day Thriller, but folks still look at "My Way" as the opus of Usher's career.

When producers, entertainers, and the fans allow the suits to dictate what actually hits, instead of what's thriving realistically.

We will continue to have THOT songs, dudes hitting autotune about opps, and other bullshyt I refuse to call R and B.
Crazy thing is that R&B dominated the billboard 100 in the 1990s.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

Apples & oranges.

No comparisons. Usher was an unknown kid then while Beyoncé was starting a solo career after leaving a very successful group with numerous hits & platinum albums.

Oh, I remember Beyoncé’s first solo song that flopped terribly - it’s called “Work it out”. She was dancing almost butt naked but the shyt still went plastic while Kelly Rowland had a no1 song with “Dilemma”. :russ:

I’m sure that’s why she got with Jay & they both used that Jewish influence to push her while getting all her contemporaries out of the paint.

Usher was on another level. They tried to prop up Justin Timberlake & Usher nuked him & finished him off with napalm. Even Beyoncé knows Usher was on another level.

Stop disrespecting Usher - I might lose my damn mind. He’s the GOAT!

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

Yeah destiny’s child had a buzz after no no no. They were Major players in R&B/pop in the late 90s early 2000’s. That I agree on.The writings on the wall album definitely put them over. Bills bills bills was huge in summer 99