Wayne is more successful but JUVENILE undoubtedly would have a better Superbowl performance than Wayne

Daps
Slow motion
Back that ass up
Ha
Follow me now
Bounce back

Those would get the Superbowl type crowd IMO even more hype because of how much they crossed over, than a Wayne performance, especially because of how much better he is on the mic.

The check mate for Kendrick would be to bring Juve out :wow:
To make it a fair performance should be this order.....

- Back that Azz up intro violins, Juve sings hook, Wayne does his legendary verse.
- Transition into Ha, Juve does hook and then last verse with "Run Forest Run"
- Wayne does Fireman some portion w/hook
- Bring out BG and do some portion of Bling Bling
- Let Birdman get his shine and do half a verse to 100 Million w Dre coming in to save things with the hook
- Have the horns blare out for Bout It Bout It. Have Master P do his verse, the hook, then bring out Mia X (memorable closing verse :wow: )
- Go into Make'em Say Uhh. Have Mystikal come out to do his verse.
- Some Mystikal track here
- Kendrick goes into his set (which still baffles me why he would get the gig since he really doesn't have those "energy" records that transcend cultures.... only hip hop heads would appreciate them mostly)

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
I said in the original thread that Kendrick needs to bring him out to do "Back That Azz Up" that song is global

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I mean maybe wasn’t possible but could of done an entire NQ theme set with Wayne, Juvy, Big Tymers,…..Let Master P come out do make em say ugh…. maybe throw in a Kevin Gates

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Slow motion
Back that ass up
Ha
Follow me now
Bounce back

Those would get the Superbowl type crowd IMO even more hype because of how much they crossed over, than a Wayne performance, especially because of how much better he is on the mic.

The check mate for Kendrick would be to bring Juve out :wow:

:gucci:JUVIE AINT CROSSING WAYNE
AND DOING THAT fukk shyt

:devil:
:evil: