Someone on Twitter said Usher don’t have enough hits to do a superbowl halftime performance

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I got tickets for wifey bday in Vegas this year one of the things I have planned is the usher concert

I'm hoping he kills it

im gone be fukked up in that bytch

but he def got a list of hits at least 20-30 deep and that's just for the casual fan

Daps
Utterly disrespectful by a spastic bird.

Twitter is the last bastion for retards.

Usher has more hits than Beyonce & Rihanna (that’s me being conservative cos it might be more than both of them combined). And both have performed at the Super Bowl.
I been meaning to make this thread. Beyoncé has a lot of hits off name & not the music. I’m waiting for @Coi Leray to get banned before I make it tho

Both Beyoncé and Rihanna have more #1 billboard hits than usher, they have more hits in general.

But the coli is not here for facts that show Beyoncé in a positive light so I’ll let your guy’s personal feelings get in the way of facts
:hubie:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If you went by the standard that is set for black artist in that they would need crossover hits to be performing at the SB, then yea I agree, I don't think Usher has it.

Let's keep it a bean, performing "Nice N Slow", "Burn", You Make Me Wanna", "Confessions" at the SUPER BOWL would be a snooze.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The speak before you think or research era. People are just dumb and lazy. A quick Google search would’ve aborted that tweet before it got posted.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Confessions literally went diamond. What a stupid take.

You Make Me Wanna
Yeah
U Got It Bad
U Remind Me
Love In This Club
Nice and Slow
My Boo
Confessions
Same Girl
Burn
U Don't Have To Call
I Need A Girl
Caught Up
DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love

Etc

Those are all MEGA hits lol.

Those aint "Super Bowl worthy"

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Utterly disrespectful by a spastic bird.

Twitter is the last bastion for retards.

Usher has more hits than Beyonce & Rihanna (that’s me being conservative cos it might be more than both of them combined). And both have performed at the Super Bowl.
You sure about that….

Might wanna google that one real quick.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Beyoncé and Rihanna have more #1 billboard hits than usher, they have more hits in general.

But the coli is not here for facts that show Beyoncé in a positive light so I’ll let your guy’s personal feelings get in the way of facts
This doesn’t address my point tho :mjgrin:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

:unimpressed:Look at who’s ranked higher on “all time” billboard artist of all time :yeshrug: Usher has more #1’s than beyonce!

Last edited: