Someone on Twitter said Usher don’t have enough hits to do a superbowl halftime performance

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Utterly disrespectful by a spastic bird.

Twitter is the last bastion for retards.

Usher has more hits than Beyonce & Rihanna (that’s me being conservative cos it might be more than both of them combined). And both have performed at the Super Bowl.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That tweet has 1M views…and 34 likes

It’s becoming less about the people making these takes, and more about the bytchassness and reactionary nature of new age folk. No discernment whatever. What ever happened to I’m not even gonna dignify that with a response’ or ‘wise man told me don’t argue with fools. fukking sad man

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Usher has more hits than Beyonce & Rihanna (that’s me being conservative cos it might be more than both of them combined). And both have performed at the Super Bowl.
He could legitimately bring out Justin Beiber and half the country would be surprised

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

I'm an Usher fan but, objectively, he doesn't

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I been meaning to make this thread. Beyoncé has a lot of hits off name & not the music. I’m waiting for @Coi Leray to get banned before I make it tho