Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
so u meet a chick

-she's feeling u

-she post on twitter that she is thinking bout giving up the puss

- you make a side comment at her that "some" people post too much info on the net(basically insulting her)

*now u are confused why she is done with you:dry:

:smh: nikka u gay

that was some female shyt

ole passive aggressive ass nikka:rudy:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
so u meet a chick

-she's feeling u

-she post on twitter that she is thinking bout giving up the puss

- you make a side comment at her that "some" people post too much info on the net(basically insulting her)

*now u are confused why she is done with you:dry:

:smh: nikka u gay

that was some female shyt

ole passive aggressive ass nikka:rudy:

:manny:

Daps
basically.

to the TS: you really sound like a teenage girl trying to be a little too cute on twitter and it cost you some p*ssy.

mofos need to re-learn the fundamental concept of playing it cool and going with the flow. see i have a serious question for the TS. You said you went back to check on twitter to see if she replied to what you said. just out of curiosity, what type of reply were you expecting?

maybe i didnt tell the story well enough but when she wrote that on twitter she was miles away. that tweet she made about sex wasnt about me but another dude had to be because she had been posting them all day and i just happened to ask out the blue. she didnt text me and i would have known if she was offering it up but nah it was to somebody else. hence why i said tmi because she put it all over twitter and straight up told me what it was about.

and after she said sex i had asked did she mean she about to or thinking about it(they were confusing as hell) once again they werent for me and it was a little too much for me to know after the fact she told me she was talking about sex. i mean if i made subtle tweets about sex im not gonna straight up tell everybody that ask

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
maybe i didnt tell the story well enough but when she wrote that on twitter she was miles away. that tweet she made about sex wasnt about me but another dude had to be because she had been posting them all day and i just happened to ask out the blue. she didnt text me and i would have known if she was offering it up but nah it was to somebody else. hence why i said tmi because she put it all over twitter and straight up told me what it was about.

and after she said sex i had asked did she mean she about to or thinking about it(they were confusing as hell) once again they werent for me and it was a little too much for me to know after the fact she told me she was talking about sex. i mean if i made subtle tweets about sex im not gonna straight up tell everybody that ask

what you did sounds immature as shyt :ld:

it sounds like u were jealous someone was going to bust it open so u made a passive aggressive comment like 99.9% of females on Twitter and Facebook do

you didnt even have to comment at all
maybe after the other dude tap she would have let you hit next time she was in town
but u fukked yourself out of it

Daps
what you did sounds immature as shyt :ld:

it sounds like u were jealous someone was going to bust it open so u made a passive aggressive comment like 99.9% of females on Twitter and Facebook do

you didnt even have to comment at all
maybe after the other dude tap she would have let you hit next time she was in town
but u fukked yourself out of it

:wow: thats true...i still wouldnt get in a relationship with her regardless but shes gone now i apologized in a text but it might be to late