Someone help me understand this situation

Daps
Mkay. With you so far.

Still here. Go on.

What I am inferring from that exchange is that you are, in fact, a teenage girl.

Hypothesis confirmed.

What do you "do?" You don't do anything.

You made fun of what I am relatively sure is a dumb bytch in the third person on twitter. And you were unsubtle about it, so the dumb bytch figured it out.

What exactly is there to "do?" Get more twitter friends? Or like...real ones?

i guess how could you get mad about something like that though :why: i meant it more to be funny than to insult the girl. but its over i guess

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you might be gay and not even know it

this made me laugh..
verdj6.gif

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mkay. With you so far.

Still here. Go on.

What I am inferring from that exchange is that you are, in fact, a teenage girl.

Hypothesis confirmed.

What do you "do?" You don't do anything.

You made fun of what I am relatively sure is a dumb bytch in the third person on twitter. And you were unsubtle about it, so the dumb bytch figured it out.

What exactly is there to "do?" Get more twitter friends? Or like...real ones?
basically.

to the TS: you really sound like a teenage girl trying to be a little too cute on twitter and it cost you some p*ssy.

mofos need to re-learn the fundamental concept of playing it cool and going with the flow. see i have a serious question for the TS. You said you went back to check on twitter to see if she replied to what you said. just out of curiosity, what type of reply were you expecting?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The key word is you got her # "with no work". If a female gives you a # easy...its a prob. You dont want nothing easy....my brotha.You aint the first she gave the # too easy and wont be the last. She prob an attention whore or something.Gotta keep it moving :kanyeshrug:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
The key word is you got her # "with no work". If a female gives you a # easy...its a prob. You dont want nothing easy....my brotha.You aint the first she gave the # too easy and wont be the last. She prob an attention whore or something.Gotta keep it moving :kanyeshrug:

I doubt he is trying to wife her up on the damn spot breh :skip: just smash and pass, she knows her role and he knows his. Dude talked himself out of that like the South Carolina entry from Miss Teen USA

Last edited by a moderator:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see your point but i slightly disagree.

while you're right that she gave him the number easy and probably gave the number to a lot of dudes, there's usually two types of chicks that typically do this (give their number to everyone)

1.attention-whores like you said
2.girls who actually fukk a lot and different guys

now either way, that's not the type of chick you want to build something with BUT if dude was just trying to hit, there are still some chances that she was #2...