Someone help me understand this situation

Daps
I met this girl a couple of months ago just a weekend thing she was visiting with my roomates gfs sister.

she was feeling me hard that night got the number and everything with no work at all, i mean literally i didnt even try to speak to her. Then when she was about to leave said she was gonna come back and visit.

Im kind like :yeshrug: prob never see you again in my head. But i was alright yeah come back through.

so fast forward to yesterday shes on twitter talking about a life changing decision. now idk if she was a virgin up this point but she was filling up the timeline wit those types of tweets. so i ask what shes talking about and i quote she says "sex"

so im sitting there like :wow: tmi and later made a tweet about how people give tmi sometimes but it is twitter.

so i get on twitter today and see if she responded to the last thing i sent and low and behold i go to her page and she blocked me :wtf:
like im not gonna see her again so why would she be trying to hide some shyt i already saw? i honestly would never get in a relationship with her but for her to block me...i never been blocked before. what did i do? i know that tmi tweet couldnt have made her that mad

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically the ship has sailed bro. You should have tried to smash the same day you met her. I can tell you don't have a wolves mindset and she probably got turned off.

Move on. Pay her no mind. But get at her again if she comes and visit - just don't be a b1tch next time.

Daps
nah her friend was blocking i tried at first but then i had a guilt trip run through me :snoop: i dont think she stopped liking me it was one of those cant lose situations if you know what i mean. but why would she block me for that? idk why its bothering me forreal i should just keep it moving forreal.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
nah her friend was blocking i tried at first but then i had a guilt trip run through me :snoop: i dont think she stopped liking me it was one of those cant lose situations if you know what i mean. but why would she block me for that? idk why its bothering me forreal i should just keep it moving forreal.

Its pride homie..

She was thinking bout giving you the cat and you said TMI? She took it as you don't want the cat...

Just KIM

Daps
Its pride homie..

She was thinking bout giving you the cat and you said TMI? She took it as you don't want the cat...

Just KIM

man it wasnt for me i swear it wasnt for me like i said she stays miles away. she was talking about another dude thats why im thinking she either blocked me for him or because shes trying to hide it :manny:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't worry about why she blocked you. Don't play psychiatrist with these broads. Accept that she did and move on to the next prey. Instead of asking her about her tweets and making snide comments, you should have just holla'd at her about seeing her again - cause it's about what you want, fukk deciphering her tweets.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
man it wasnt for me i swear it wasnt for me like i said she stays miles away. she was talking about another dude thats why im thinking she either blocked me for him or because shes trying to hide it :manny:

gay and dont know it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If its bothering that much. You obviously caught feelings in that short amount of time or you wouldn't really care that she BLOCKED YOU regardless of the REASONS.