Daps

I’ll collect my $200 mil thank you very much :scust:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Classic thread that's got my ribs hurting for real :wow:

Let me just say this: Here's a moose gliding through 5-6 feet of densely packed snow EFFORTLESSLY

pry2w76m9e6a1.gif

Nikkas in here talking about climbing cages and waiting for the right moment to strike :mjlol:

That sucker would be on you before you could even blink once from 50 yards away. And then I hope your family loves spaghetti because you're getting turned into pasta sauce before you can even regret your decision.

That's male or female

That's with or without antlers

And we're not even gonna talk about how bulls can be 7 feet tall (at the shoulder, mind you) and weigh up to 1600 lbs AND also has the athleticism of a deer.

Have you ever seen the size of a moose's head alone? It looks like something out of Jurassic Park :pachaha:

Even an elk you'd stand no chance of defeating. Those things are gigantic as well!

These things turn cars into crushed cans in no time. Imagine how fast it'd bust up human flesh? :merchant:

Last edited:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
the fact that NONE of ya'll are using the flashlight speaks volumes :hhh:

Bruh nikkas would completely void their bowels once they saw what one of these things look like up close and wouldn't remember what supplies they were given.

Even if they used the flashlight they're just gonna stand there petrified in fright while the moose just goes on an even more murderous rampage due to being partially blinded.

Moose get ANGRY VERY EASILY.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Bruh nikkas would completely void their bowels once they saw what one of these things look like up close and wouldn't remember what supplies they were given.

Even if they used the flashlight they're just gonna stand there petrified in fright while the moose just goes on an even more murderous rampage due to being partially blinded.

Moose get ANGRY VERY EASILY.
Say breh, Idk about ya'll but I was a flashlight cop for 6 years. I know wtf I'm doing with that shyt :demonic: