Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So with Garrett's offense not scoring over 10 points in the entire first half for the first 14 games of the week,his lack of running the football, and countless penalties and turnovers, does he still retain his position as offensive coordinator? :mindblown:

Like I said, those idiots dont get it. They're firing everyone except the imbecile who should have been gone first.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The DB's did that same crap under Wade Phillips. Mike Jenkins is the only guy I've seen the last 5 years voluntarily press his man

Okay, well just because the last guy made dumb mistakes in playing coverage doesn't mean it excuses the next guy for continuing those mistakes. :birdman:

I understand that a lot of times we have to give cushion because Claiborne is still young and our safeties suck, but I'm sick and tired of seeing us literally GIVING the 1st down up on 3rd and Longs because our D-Coordinator has no balls and won't play press coverage.

Deangelo Hall played press all day on Dez Bryant in the last meeting, and it worked fairly well. Sure, you can get burned on press, but I'd rather our CBs actually challenge the WR and make him and the QB earn the 1st down than line up 15 yards away and just give up curls and slants all day.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Like I said, those idiots dont get it. They're firing everyone except the imbecile who should have been gone first.

Garrett is going to stay. I basically have come to grips with that. But Garrett needs to look in the mirror about his offense. Hire a gawddamn offensive coordinator and you just walk around and shyt.

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Breh's, will you support this team if the red head is back has HC next year? I really dont think I can do it.

fukking HEATEDDDDDD

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
At least we can all agree that Jason Garrett needs to be fired.

But for the guys defending Rob Ryan, you guys are acting like our defense is taking a hit with him leaving :wtf:. Who knows, maybe the next guy has some balls and tells our CBs to actually try and line up less than 10 yards away from the WRs and challenge them to run proper routes and for the QB to throw into a tight window instead of just playing pitch-and-catch like it's practice. :yeshrug:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
At least we can all agree that Jason Garrett needs to be fired.

But for the guys defending Rob Ryan, you guys are acting like our defense is taking a hit with him leaving :wtf:. Who knows, maybe the next guy has some balls and tells our CBs to actually try and line up less than 10 yards away from the WRs and challenge them to run proper routes and for the QB to throw into a tight window instead of just playing pitch-and-catch like it's practice. :yeshrug:

It's not that we are defending him. I personally do not mind him leaving that much. His defenses not knowing where to lineup and the lack of turnovers the past two years is a problem. It's that it doesn't address the real problems. He is being used as a scapegoat for a bigger problem.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Mickey Spagnola just said part of the reason he is gone is because of the Seattle and Chicago game. The Chicago game? Did he not fukking watch the same game I was watching? Did he not see TWO pick 6's? Did he not see his offense turning the ball over five times? LOL@ this organization if that was part of the reason. The offense lost that game.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's not that we are defending him. I personally do not mind him leaving that much. His defenses not knowing where to lineup and the lack of turnovers the past two years is a problem. It's that it doesn't address the real problems. He is being used as a scapegoat for a bigger problem.

I agree, but I've already come to terms that Garrett isn't getting fired in 2013. :troll:

After we beat Pittsburgh, that was the nail in the coffin that Jerry Jones could be delusional enough to believe that Garrett was the right guy for this job. :shaq2:

We're stuck with this piece of shyt HC and playcaller for the next season, guys. It hurts a lot less once you just come to accept this fact.

Actually, no, it doesn't. shyt still burns my soul. :noah:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mickey Spagnola just said part of the reason he is gone is because of the Seattle and Chicago game. The Chicago game? Did he not fukking watch the same game I was watching? Did he not see TWO pick 6's? Did he not see his offense turning the ball over five times? LOL@ this organization if that was part of the reason. The offense lost that game.

Somebody kill Jerry please. :mindblown:

We have a insane person as our owner.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

:dead: