Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Got this from CZ :stylin:

KFFL is reporting Free's impending release...said Boys are happy with Parnell at RT

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Now if only we could cut Orlando fukking Scandrick :myman: I've always said we could draft a "slot corner," if you even want to call him that, out of college in the 6th round that would give us soft ass, borderline non-existant coverage.

How we give Scandrick a 5 year deal worth over $30 mil and then let Mike Jenkins walk is :mindblown: to me. I'm not saying Jenkins is the next Deion, but he's about a million times better than this fukking clown Orlando. :comeon:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Throw Rob Ryan in the bushes :birdman:

You got your wish and I don't understand it either. The offense can't score points in the first half and your defense has kept you in most of the games but yet you fire Rob Ryan (who I'm not a fan of either but still).

ESPNDallas ‏@ESPNDallas
Source: #Cowboys fire Rob Ryan. More to come.

@Briancoz: Not sure this is out there but Rob Ryan has been fired.

Last edited by a moderator:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We fired him because about the only things we were consistent at on defense was allowing conversions on 3rd and Long and not generating turnovers. :stopitslime:

fukk this piece of shyt. No excuse for the extreme dearth of INTs and just awful, :mindblown: coverage schemes on WRs, allowing them to pick up 1st downs on medium-long TO GO distances like it's an exhibition game.

pcu9s.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
We fired him because about the only things we were consistent at on defense was allowing conversions on 3rd and Long and not generating turnovers. :stopitslime:

fukk this piece of shyt. No excuse for the extreme dearth of INTs and just awful, :mindblown: coverage schemes on WRs, allowing them to pick up 1st downs on medium-long TO GO distances like it's an exhibition game.

pcu9s.gif

The defense only had 1 playmaker when healthy and that was the MLB :upsetfavre: If you fire Rob you have to fire Garrett's clown ass too, with his 7 pts in the first half average

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The defense only had 1 playmaker when healthy and that was the MLB :upsetfavre: If you fire Rob you have to fire Garrett's clown ass too, with his 7 pts in the first half average

I'm not denying that Garrett needs to get fired. And yeah, we have awful Safeties. But who exactly is instructing these DBs to give 10-15 yard cushions on EVERY fukkING PASSING DOWN? :beli:

Seriously, we don't even attempt to defend the pass. Our entire defensive "scheme," is based around allowing the completion and rallying to make the tackle. :steviej:

Rob Ryan didn't have the tools to make a great defense, and even when he did, they were always hurt. BUT, there's no excuse for the pathetic 3rd down defense we played and the abysmal play of the secondary. I'd rather he get fired and changes happen then everything stay the same at Valley Ranch. Him getting fired puts heat on EVERYBODY to step the fukk up or you're out. :youngsabo:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm not denying that Garrett needs to get fired. And yeah, we have awful Safeties. But who exactly is instructing these DBs to give 10-15 yard cushions on EVERY fukkING PASSING DOWN? :beli:

Seriously, we don't even attempt to defend the pass. Our entire defensive "scheme," is based around allowing the completion and rallying to make the tackle. :steviej:

Rob Ryan didn't have the tools to make a great defense, and even when he did, they were always hurt. BUT, there's no excuse for the pathetic 3rd down defense we played and the abysmal play of the secondary. I'd rather he get fired and changes happen then everything stay the same at Valley Ranch. Him getting fired puts heat on EVERYBODY to step the fukk up or you're out. :youngsabo:

The DB's did that same crap under Wade Phillips. Mike Jenkins is the only guy I've seen the last 5 years voluntarily press his man

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Are you guys seriously okay with our defense putting us in 3rd and 8, 3rd and 11, 3rd and 15 situations, and watching Carr and Claiborne line up about 15 yards off the WR and the QB getting 10 seconds to sit in the pocket??

Injuries or not, this dude was absolute :trash: at playing defense. Remember the Saints game?? How the fukk do you constantly let the RB come out of the backfield and abuse you??? We literally had nobody shadowing him. Brees was finding the RB every single 3rd down, and there was no defender within a 5 yard radius of him.

Like I said before, Garrett DEFINITELY deserves to be fired, and I'm furious he's still our coach. But lets not kid ourselves. Our defense is fukking pathetic, partially because of injuries and the lack of quality DBs, but also because Rob Ryan sucks as a D-Coordinator. You guys are acting like he was actually good in Cleveland or something... :stopitslime:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
So with Garrett's offense not scoring over 10 points in the entire first half for the first 14 games of the week,his lack of running the football, and countless penalties and turnovers, does he still retain his position as offensive coordinator? :mindblown: