Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Dude is a match-up nightmare brehs trust me :whoa: Leary will be at one of the guards we just need to fill the other maybe Costa, Akrin, or one of the FA from last year? sign Clabo or Winston and we are money :obama: im not too worried

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt. We need immediate NFL-caliber starters at FS, SS, DT. OG, and OG/C and we use a 2nd on a depth pick at a position where we still have a HoF player producing well with no signs of slowing down.

:snoop:

The safety position for better or worst is set. Will Allen and Church are projected starters. I know Church is suspect with injury history but he is solid if he can stay healthy.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dude is a match-up nightmare brehs trust me :whoa: Leary will be at one of the guards we just need to fill the other maybe Costa, Akrin, or one of the FA from last year? sign Clabo or Winston and we are money :obama: im not too worried
We heard this about Marty B though.

We've tried the two TE experiment twice already.... and FAILED twice drafting Fasano and Bennett in the 2nd. So we try it a 3rd time? :wtf:

He better be a poor man's Gronk or Jimmy

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Romo going to be :deadmanny: by week 8

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
We heard this about Marty B though.

We've tried the two TE experiment twice already.... and FAILED twice drafting Fasano and Bennett in the 2nd. So we try it a 3rd time? :wtf:

He better be a poor man's Gronk or Jimmy

You cant compare the Parcells era to the Garrett era breh :stopitslime: no need to comment on this any more...

Romo going to be :deadmanny: by week 8

I liked how both of them looked at guard :ehh: and who is to say we dont get another guard in the draft :manny: its not over yet breh breathe and relax

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like where we stand at DT breh :manny: I give you the Safety though... Although, I guess that means you dont like Johnson as a FS then :ehh:

Johnson played 5 mins of OTAs then didn't see the field again. I don't know what he can do. But apparently he was a beast for that 5 mins though :ooh:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
hey guys what are we doing :merchant:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Eddie Lacy still on the board?

It almost seem like we draft a TE every year.