Some shyt is just too far: Lala getting them titties sucked on in Power

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Breh, the only thing being "taken" is Melo's bread during the divorce. :francis:

MV5BZjJmODc2ZmYtMjZkYy00M2M0LThlYTctNDBkZTczNThiMjNiL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_SY315_SX600_AL_.jpg

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine Savannah doing LeBron and their sons like that. Placing that type of scorn and scrutiny on the men in her family for 15 seconds of fame..

This is why Melo will never win a ring. He never had the makings of a varsity athlete..

:mjlol:
:gucci: Savannah is not an actress.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
In old times it was the job of the black eunuch to look after and guard the Sultan's concubines. Some things don't change... There remains an abundance of black eunuchs. :francis:
I didn't notice there was so much nikkas with no pride on here. I guess the swirling communities done cut their balls off :mjcry:. I'm not saying we should throw a fit over this but no reaction at all is really alarming.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
This is a move for young actresses starting out, or journeymen on the cusp of big-money stardom(Halle Berry, Sharon Stone).
Nude sex scene, with titty-grabbing, and light motorboating, on ............Power:why:, exec produced by super-troll 50:what:. Pay, prolly a little over union scale, husband also in entertainment. WTF she thinking?

I guess the next time Melo gets tangled up, he's gonna hear, 'ya wife titty taste like Coco-puffs'.

This move was trife. Very basic.
nikkas gonna check him at the perimeter spittin Tommy lines

"Aye Melo, I'm bout to cancel Christmas on yo ass!"

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Imagine Savannah doing LeBron and their sons like that. Placing that type of scorn and scrutiny on the men in her family for 15 seconds of fame..

This is why Melo will never win a ring. He never had the makings of a varsity athlete..

:mjlol:

Nice sopranos reference
:ehh:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
nikkas really in they feeling right now are dumb as fukk. Melo's dumbass fukked a stripper raw and got her pregnant. Lala is having a sex scene with a white boy in a TV show. And you more mad at Lala than Melo for nutting in a stripper? And you say she has kids. nikka Melo should thought he had kids before he knocked up a stripper. You nikkas are worse then bytches.
The irony of you saying nikkas is worse than bytches while at the same time spitting some gossip rumor shyt about another man that you have no proof of like its facts.:mjlol:
Tuck ya cape in my friend.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Lol Im being sincere. Brehs on here are always so perplexed as to why rich and powerful men marry. A lot of yall dont understand the power of love. The shyt is real, especially as you get older. One day, most of you will succumb to it and you'll enjoy every minute of it. Watch...

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
No
Either he wants kids or
Men get old tired and lazy. So they settle. :mjlol:
Love? Ha!:russ: they only thing woman love is my wallet and dikk...:yeshrug: