Some shyt is just too far: Lala getting them titties sucked on in Power

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither is LaLa.:mjlol:
Shes a retired "VJ"/tv host.
Shes as much as a actress as the hoes on love and hip-hop.
Show your 40 year old titties and ass on tv while being a married mother brehhetes.
Is she not in movies and television playing fictional characters? That makes her an actress.

Hilarie Burton was a MTV VJ/tv host before too.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Lala is shaped like Wendy Williams; she's naturally top heavy, and the implants definitely don't help
Think-Like-A-Man-Too-5.jpg
Forget lala. Regina, Taraji, and Megan can get the business.:wow:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
This is LITERALLY a show about Sex, Drugs, Money and Murder:gucci:

Every character on there has been fukking since season 1. And all of them have real life minor children.

why is it always the women that are going to embarrass the kids? What about your dad cheating on your mom with strippers and getting them pregnant? I guess that's okay. :dead: But having a sex scene is going to ruin the kid's life.

Reminds me of how people shyt on kim k for kissing her kids and nieces and nephews on the mouth because she sucked her bf's dikk but don't say shyt about kanye kissing his kids and he eating random groupie vagina lmao

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Can you imagine the wife of Tom Brady doing a sex scene on a popular tv show with a black actor? And this is the "black" show the coli wants us to see? Yeah I'll pass.
Nobody forced melo to marry lala. U can look at her and tell she a thot.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
They do this shyt intentionally to exert dominance over black men. Find a top tier beautiful black female that black men find sexually appealing then let her appear in a degrading sex scene with some ugly random Cac.
U clear don't watch power. Keisha just a hoe. She probably fukk ghost if angela hop to jail and Tommy get killed. Besidez the writer of the slow is black

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
why is it always the women that are going to embarrass the kids? What about your dad cheating on your mom with strippers and getting them pregnant? I guess that's okay. :dead: But having a sex scene is going to ruin the kid's life.

Reminds me of how people shyt on kim k for kissing her kids and nieces and nephews on the mouth because she sucked her bf's dikk but don't say shyt about kanye kissing his kids and he eating random groupie vagina lmao
For one u talking bout rumor vs reality. There's literally zero proof Melo got anyone pregnant and it was denied on his end. Lala didn't even address that shyt. But like I said. She been having rumors about her cheating for years so I guess y'all gonna pass that off as fact too huh? Last year she was just linked to Maino.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Meanwhile he's cheating on her with strippers and knocking them up...

But ok.
The difference is men are encouraged and rewarded by society to cheat in a social sense. Nobody is gonna bully a kid for their dad having a side bytch. But his momma getting her t*ts sucked on national tv, I would bully thr shyt Outta her kid if he was in my class

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought Power came on NBC or some shyt :deadrose:
Where are the posters who are going to call this scene "empowering?"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Iirc the creator of the show saw Tommy in boardwalk empire and immediately wanted to have him in the show.

I can see why. Joseph Sikora (Tommy) be going ham with the scumbag roles. In Boardwalk Empire his role as a wife beater had the actress playing his daughter crying for real on set and his role as neo-nazi in Banshee... :picard:

SagalaMiner

Rookie
Daps

Lemme break it down for ya....

This scenario hia is like your husband's ex-girlfriend who gets invited by his other family members to your reception. She sitting and laughing and chit-chattin to everyone at the party -while your fam and friends steal glances at you and enjoy the debacle.

If that don't work for ya........

It's like ya boyfriend the personal trainer, who starts taking on clients from your Church or the job. He specializes in body sculpting; lots of spotting during squats and assisted stretches for the clients.
The hater girl 6 cubicles down, and the "can't hold water" girl in the usher board jointly sign up tor training.

S'about personal spaces and respect. Don't need your spouses business spilling into your own life.