Some shyt is just too far: Lala getting them titties sucked on in Power

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Just make sure to invite me to your wedding. I love wedding cake.
tumblr_nbjgxqa26g1te8ujco1_500.gif

Dont get ahead yourself. Thr is no benefit for a man to marry. U can have all the love and sex without the state.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
U know actors and actresses get together thru acting all the time right? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie met on set. The kid who played Spider-Man in the last series and Emma Stone met on set. This new kid in this new Spider-Man movie is with Zendaya and the met on set. Shia Lebouf said he smashed Megan Fox on set. Countless celebrities met and got married thru acting together in movies and/or tv shows. That "it's just acting" excuse has been proven bullshyt time and time again. I believe that more with stage actors than movie and tv actors. shyt. Johnny Depp's ex wife wouldn't even let him have a love scene with Angelina Jolie cause of her history on set.
I would never wife an actress the things they have to do to get on. Im good on. "Hey baby im just playing a ho on screen" " i ma be ran through but its fake. Anyway im going over my co stars house to practice"

Wont be me..:russ:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Lala is a millionaire married to a millionaire husband it's not like she needed this ratchet loud mouth single mom trying to make it role. It's not like this is her big break or something

Let the whole world see your titties brehs
This

no class actress now

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Imagine Savannah doing LeBron and their sons like that. Placing that type of scorn and scrutiny on the men in her family for 15 seconds of fame..

This is why Melo will never win a ring. He never had the makings of a varsity athlete..

:mjlol:
:what: Melo won a chip in college. And the first time he wasn't in the Playoffs was fukkin wit the bum ass Knicks organization.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Basically every girl on there has shown their nips (Tasha, Angela, Keisha). I remember Holly fukking but, I don't remember seeing them nips though....can't show the white woman's titties :mjpls: Point stands though. They all got naked.
Holly definitely showed those long ass nipples in season three.

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
It was a time back in 06 I couldn't imagine seeing her titties and some other people's, now it ain't shyt