Some shyt is just too far: Lala getting them titties sucked on in Power

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U clear don't watch power. Keisha just a hoe. She probably fukk ghost if angela hop to jail and Tommy get killed. Besidez the writer of the slow is black
I love how people say the writer or the creator is black as if it means anything. They write what they're told to write and nothing more.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm glad Tommy upgraded at least...I was like how the hell is he supposed to be a hood white guy but had a basic white chick like Holly?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I just started watching the 1st season of power. Just to see what all the fuss is about.
No fuss, just a bunch of children that can't differentiate acting from real life. When they get a profession of their own, they'll learn.

It's a fukking TV show, nothing more, nothing less.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Jennifer Lopez
Halle Berry
Kate Hudson
Heather Graham
Kim Basinger
Taraji P Henson
Sandra Bullock
Jamie Lee Curtis
Angelina Jolie etc

Have all been involved in raunchy nude scenes don't be fooled....
Don't be fooled? nikka I know. Does that mean ALL? And u also gotta look at the timing as well. There's plenty of females in the industry who don't take it there especially when their married. Alotta them women was using body doubles n shyt. Halle pulled that bullshyt and she ended up divorced like months later and she been getting borderline shytty roles ever since. All her best roles were BEFORE the explicit sex scene.

Daps
Don't be fooled? nikka I know. Does that mean ALL? And u also gotta look at the timing as well. There's plenty of females in the industry who don't take it there especially when their married. Alotta them women was using body doubles n shyt. Halle pulled that bullshyt and she ended up divorced like months later and she been getting borderline shytty roles ever since. All her best roles were BEFORE the explicit sex scene.

Damn near all of the actresses have showed their breastfeeders and ass. Married or single to mingle. Hollywood is truly a place of "either do it someone else will" so I really can't get with the idea of their being some moral high ground Lala or any other actress trying to make a splash should be rocking on. Maybe in 5 years Lala might be on some prude shyt...who knows?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Damn near all of the actresses have showed their breastfeeders and ass. Married or single to mingle. Hollywood is truly a place of "either do it someone else will" so I really can't get with the idea of their being some moral high ground Lala or any other actress trying to make a splash should be rocking on. Maybe in 5 years Lala might be on some prude shyt...who knows?
That's bullshyt. I could see if it's some groundbreaking role or some shyt. But there's plenty of actors and actresses of have things they WONT do. And roles they won't take. Even the ones u listed did at one point. shyt. Denzel turned down an acting role early on in his career that he said would've probably changed the course of his career for the worst if he was desperate enough to take it. U got bytches like Megan Fox that was a sex symbol that still ain't get naked on film yet. Than u actresses like Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence even tho it don't count cause of all them leaks. Lol. Emma Roberts, Anna Kendrick, Angela Bassett, Allison Williams is on that show Girls where the actresses and actors are naked most of the show but SHE has a no nudity clause and they make it work., Blake Lively, Jessica Alba, Sanaa Lathan, Jada Pinkett, Cameron Diaz, shyt Halle Berry didn't do it until like damn near 20 years into her career, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Lupita, Scarlett Johannsen, Mila Kunis, Gabrielle Union, Essence Atkins, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Jessica Parker, Emma Watson, Meagan Good, Regina King, and the list goes on. And a lot of these women are considered sex symbols n shyt. Like I said there's PLENTY of actresses who don't.

Last edited:
Daps
That's bullshyt. I could see if it's some groundbreaking role or some shyt. But there's plenty of actors and actresses of have things they WONT do. And roles they won't take. Even the ones u listed did at one point. shyt. Denzel turned down an acting role early on in his career that he said would've probably changed the course of his career for the worst if he was desperate enough to take it. U got bytches like Megan Fox that was a sex symbol that still ain't get naked on film yet. Than u actresses like Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence even tho it don't count cause of all them leaks. Lol. Emma Roberts, Anna Kendrick, Angela Bassett, Allison Williams is on that show Girls where the actresses and actors are naked most of the show but SHE has a no nudity clause and they make it work., Blake Lively, Jessica Alba, Sanaa Lathan, Jada Pinkett, Cameron Diaz, shyt Halle Berry didn't do it until like damn near 20 years into her career, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Lupita, Scarlett Johannsen, Mila Kunis, Gabrielle Union, Essence Atkins, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner, Sarah Jessica Parker, Emma Watson, Meagan Good, and the list goes on. And a lot of these women are considered sex symbols n shyt. Like I said there's PLENTY of actresses who don't.

:yeshrug: A site like mrskin.com has been able to flourish for well over a decade because plenty of actresses play ball day in & day out. Some don't and a lot do.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: A site like mrskin.com has been able to flourish for well over a decade because plenty of actresses play ball day in & day out. Some don't and a lot do.
A lot of the best actresses don't. And some do. People have this fukkin illusion that all actors and actresses do this shyt and it's what makes these inexperienced actresses think they have to just accept anything and take anything cause they tryna break in. This bytch LaLa ain't a struggling actress who needs the job to get by. If she has standards they can take her or leave her and she can move on to something else. If she's a good enough ACTRESS they will want her anyway. And even on MR Skin u can't go by that. It be scenes on there where the bytches had body doubles n shyt. Which is very common especially in the past.

Daps
A lot of the best actresses don't. And some do. People have this fukkin illusion that all actors and actresses do this shyt and it's what makes these inexperienced actresses think they have to just accept anything and take anything cause they tryna break in. This bytch LaLa ain't a struggling actress who needs the job to get by. If she has standards they can take her or leave her and she can move on to something else. If she's a good enough ACTRESS they will want her anyway. And even on MR Skin u can't go by that. It be scenes on there where the bytches had body doubles n shyt. Which is very common especially in the past.

Yea but a site full of body doubles ain't paying the bills :lolbron: