Some shyt is just too far: Lala getting them titties sucked on in Power

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a move for young actresses starting out, or journeymen on the cusp of a big-money stardom((Halle Berry, Sharon Stone).
Nude sex scene, with titty-grabbing, and light motorboating, on ............Power:why:, exec produced by super-troll 50:what:. Pay, prolly a little over union scale, husband also in entertainment. WTF she thinking?

I guess the next time Melo gets tangled up, he's gonna hear, 'ya wife titty taste like Coco-puffs'.

This move was trife. Very basic.

Breh you know how hollywierd is. Black actors and actresses be thinking these garbage step and fetchit roles gonna get them a award and big money.

Also I done said it before on here any time a white dude is on a show with women of color he gonna fukk period.

Don't matter if the director or the writer or the producer black........white dude on the show gonna fukk.

Hollywood is white male dominated and they gonna make sure everyone who watches tv shows and movies gonna know that at the end of the day white males run this shyt......and everyone just a visitor.

Another reason why I don't watch none of these bull shyt shows. I rather watch public access tv.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
If it was Melo doing a sex scene this wouldn't even be a thread. Y'all know how many married men and women do sex scenes for movies. They aren't having real sex breh.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
2Dw4Nyt.jpg

:dead:
:laff:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
nikkas really in they feeling right now are dumb as fukk. Melo's dumbass fukked a stripper raw and got her pregnant. Lala is having a sex scene with a white boy in a TV show. And you more mad at Lala than Melo for nutting in a stripper? And you say she has kids. nikka Melo should thought he had kids before he knocked up a stripper. You nikkas are worse then bytches.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how much she gets paid for the exposals. Didn't Halle get paid a million each for her breast baring...la-la prolly getting like 75k for her's?