Some of the earliest depictions of Jesus in the world

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Na I'm not, their culture is different from ours. Mexicans til this day are still racists towards darker Mexicans. There are black Mexicans with no ties to Kemetic ancestry. Their native culture is weird and demonic. I took a class on it. Check out La Llorona and La Malinche. Their culture is traitorous.

But you said that the Mayans killed off darker natives yet when I say you cant prove it, you dont bring anything. So yea, you're just pulling stuff out your ass. With all due respect breh but it bothers me when "black" people cannot accept whats right in front of them. Black people with dreadlocks are on murals in Mexico and you're rambling about kemetic ancestry and demonic cultures. Things that arent even relevant to to whats being said.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Im a follower regardless but it doesnt surprise me. Within 100 years after Jesus had been crucified the Pagans corrupted Christianity

If you want to know universal truths they are in the bible

Just one more thing...Pagans even built statues of Mary, Peter and Paul. Catholics named churches after them but none of them are suppose to be idolized or worshipped, only the father son and holy spirit
Preach

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
I worked with an old guy who said his dad was a jew who was run out of Spain. He said he went to Turkey and then came to the US, but he was white though.
I'mma put you on some game...lol Portuguese and Spanish Jews were known to be swarthy (very dark) looking with full lips and long eyes. When the inquisition popped off these Jews were forced to convert to Catholicism, die or be deported. Most were deported to the Portuguese colonies of Sao Tome (island on the West coast of Africa), Angola (South West Africa) and Guinea (used to be the whole West Africa coast where Nigeria, Benin and other countries are currently) during the late 1400s.The descendents were later taken in the transatlantic slave trade to the Americas, the Islands and Brazil etc. The descendants are as you can imagine are...US. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They also found a mass grave of "Africans" from the inquisition in Portugal, a town that the Jews were known to live in. But they are trying to say these "Africans" were only slaves in portugal but when you connect the dots, you will know these were the Jews that were described as very black...lol And they even showed signs of dying the same exact ways as described by the Portuguese when they documented the torture and death methods of the Jews who refused to convert.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yall read history for the wackest reasons. Who gives a fukk if Jesus was black it's 2019. :what:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Basically jesus looks like whomever people want him to look like. What he looks like isn't the point, what he did is. He claimed to be the son of God, not a god to be worshipped like an idol. If you go to ancient Ethiopian churches you see how he is depicted as a black man with a fro. In Korea he has slanted eyes. In Europe hes a white man with usually very straight hair and light brown or blue eyes. In arab countries hes brown with slightly curly hair. If you're black and a Christian you're absolutely in the right to have a black jesus in your home or church.

Its surprising to me that so many black people and churches still have white jesus paintings.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They may not necessarily snatch your cell phone in the street and run off..or pull out a tool and demand your wallet.

But Whites are no doubt this worlds biggest thieves and crooks..this is wholesale identity theft.

Basically they have no choice now but to keep up the lie that Jesus and all things of significance are white.
Their whole history is a lie, their false sense of pride is built from lies. So if they admit Jesus was Black, that is essentially the end and they have no leg to stand on.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
What are we seeing here?:ohhh:

3ff4a14871eca2fc07c00a171c5c6ead.jpg

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Its simple bruh. You have NO PROOF. Cacs say THEY have neanderthal blood and we (assuming you're even black that is) dont. And they say EVERYONE except a certain group of blacks have this gene. So its on YOU to do the math about whats going on because obviously they're not going to do it for you.

Its not "black people move to Europe and become whites with straight hair". Its black people move to Europe, mate with something, THEN white people are created. And Im going by what they say about neanderthal blood not something that I made up.
So we going to ignore those dark skinned Asians that been circulating around :unimpressed:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Bro explain the murals. You cant prove anything about your pseudoscience so is there a point of me arguing against it?

302.jpg

Those are the mayans bruh. I dont have to rely on pseudoscience when these things exist.
Adaptive change isn't pseudo science. Do you people pay attention to hs biology. How the fukk do you think different breeds of dogs and cats came about :dahell: