Daps
:mjpls:

maxresdefault.jpg

What are we seeing here?:ohhh:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The virgin Mary holding Yahawashi/Jesus Christ

Or Semiramis holding Tammuz depending on how deep you want to get.

The main point is that they are worshipping people of color.

Is this normal for Catholics?

What else is in the archives?????

genesis09

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why do you think they've been sacrificing us and using our organs? Do you know that every male and female slave was named Adam and Eve? Or why would they not want slaves to read the bible? King James is black and his bible makes the most sense.

Great information in this thread.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Isn't it obvious Jesus was a Black man....look at how society is so apprehensive towards even acknowledging that because of so much embedded anti-blackness within it. The origins of Christianity were in Ethiopia, East Africa....how could Jesus not be Black?
I know why white people want to believe a blond hair blue eyed man is the self proclaimed savior of mankind.

I just don't understand why black people do.:francis:
Me neither.

image-asset.jpeg

But Tricknology is a crucial tenet of "Western (white) Civilization"

Tell a lie long enough it becomes truth.
Distort the truth so much that the lie becomes more attractive than the truth
Repeat that same lie long enough and pass it down through generations then the truth becomes buried in layers of lies.

:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yea, this is well known to nerdy nikkas like myself that likes to read,:mjlol: same with the original hebrews been black....

Of course when u mentioned this to a white christian, they start juelzing why does it matter what color he is?:gucci::comeon:
The same way white Americans were apprehensive to have a black President is the same way white evangelical christians are apprehensive about admitting jesus was a black man.

But they are happy to admit that God chose that moron Donald Trump to be President even though he's a racist, degenerate, and a criminal.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think most people know Jesus wouldn’t have been a straight up white dude. But that image is engrained in everyone’s mind so it’s just accepted despite making no sense.

But on the flip side, it’s all made up anyway...so it doesn’t REALLY matter in the end. :yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I think most people know Jesus wouldn’t have been a straight up white dude. But that image is engrained in everyone’s mind so it’s just accepted despite making no sense.

But on the flip side, it’s all made up anyway...so it doesn’t REALLY matter in the end. :yeshrug:
The story about Yeshua ben Yosef being the son or sun of God is debatable but the actual person that was executed during that time is factual with certifiable evidence, no questions asked.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Since I was a youngin I thought Jesus was black and so was everyone else around there

I’m Mexican but I believe African Americans, Mexicans and Asians are the natural people of this planet

Call me crazy I don’t give a fukk

Yea you crazy nikka. The original Americans, Mexicans, and Asians looked "black". And I dare your ass to call me out on it :sas1::unimpressed: