Some of the earliest depictions of Jesus in the world

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Cacs came from one of our tribes that migrated out.

What you said was nonsense. White people arent black people who went into a cold environment. Theres no proof of that pseudoscience.

No offense breh but with all the information at our fingertips, theres little to no reason to be falling for the same ol okie doke

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Every other race of people are literally derived from black people. Black women are the only groups of women with the eve gene

I agree sir. My objection was to him stating that black people, (modern) Mexicans and (modern) Asians are the indigenous people of the planet when in America/Mexico there were black people before anyone else and in Asia there were black people before anyone else.

There are ruins in Mexico and Asia with black people with dreadlocks (in Mexico) and afros (in Asia). Thats who is indigenous to the areas not the people we see today.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I agree sir. My objection was to him stating that black people, (modern) Mexicans and (modern) Asians are the indigenous people of the planet when in America/Mexico there were black people before anyone else and in Asia there were black people before anyone else.

There are ruins in Mexico and Asia with black people with dreadlocks (in Mexico) and afros (in Asia). Thats who is indigenous to the areas not the people we see today.
Actually they morphed 'into' them. If that makes sense over time their bodies had to adapt to the geographical location of their environments. For instance the reason Asians have single fold eye lids is due to the altitude and elevation of their region. This took Thousands of years to happen though. It didn't happen over night

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
white jesus is a dude named serapis aka.sooter the first white pharaoh.

maxresdefault.jpg

saved the white race from the brink, and they made him the image for christ. sooter always seen with a cup on his head. first white pharaoh probably zuckerbergs idol since he has a man crush on the roman emperor augustus.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Actually they morphed 'into' them. If that makes sense over time their bodies had to adapt to the geographical location of their environments. For instance the reason Asians have single fold eye lids is due to the altitude and elevation of their region. This took Thousands of years to happen though. It didn't happen over night
That's basically what I was trying to explain to him. Cacs are the recessive genes of us but climate and elevation changes us especially height hence why southern Mexicans are shorter than northern ones and why most asians are short.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
white jesus is a dude named serapis aka.sooter the first white pharaoh.

maxresdefault.jpg

saved the white race from the brink, and they made him the image for christ. sooter always seen with a cup on his head. first white pharaoh probably zuckerbergs idol since he has a man crush on the roman emperor augustus.
Both fictionalized versions of a real person. Yeshua claimed to be Heru and Jews and Egyptians technically worshipped the same God in different languages.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Its simple bruh. You have NO PROOF. Cacs say THEY have neanderthal blood and we (assuming you're even black that is) dont. And they say EVERYONE except a certain group of blacks have this gene. So its on YOU to do the math about whats going on because obviously they're not going to do it for you.

Its not "black people move to Europe and become whites with straight hair". Its black people move to Europe, mate with something, THEN white people are created. And Im going by what they say about neanderthal blood not something that I made up.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
That's basically what I was trying to explain to him. Cacs are the recessive genes of us but climate and elevation changes us especially height hence why southern Mexicans are shorter than northern ones and why most asians are short.

Bro explain the murals. You cant prove anything about your pseudoscience so is there a point of me arguing against it?

302.jpg

Those are the mayans bruh. I dont have to rely on pseudoscience when these things exist.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bro explain the murals. You cant prove anything about your pseudoscience so is there a point of me arguing against it?

302.jpg

Those are the mayans bruh. I dont have to rely on pseudoscience when these things exist.
Aztecs, Incas and Mayans were darker skinned but they were extremely prejudice and were killing off the darker natives basically creating genocide.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:stopitslime:

They have dreadlocks in those murals and are darkskinned themselves.

You're just pulling out more shyt you cant prove :scust:
Na I'm not, their culture is different from ours. Mexicans til this day are still racists towards darker Mexicans. There are black Mexicans with no ties to Kemetic ancestry. Their native culture is weird and demonic. I took a class on it. Check out La Llorona and La Malinche. Their culture is traitorous.