Some of the earliest depictions of Jesus in the world

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What id really like is for an artist to exclusively redo these in mass. If I was more of an artist, I’d do it

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was black or arab, he certainly wasn't no cac. :mjlol:

that's if he was a real person. those writings and paintings came decades after he died.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So we going to ignore those dark skinned Asians that been circulating around :unimpressed:

You mean these fellows? :sas1:

maxresdefault.jpg

:sas2:

Black people being the first man means they were EVERYWHERE on this earth before anyone else. The murals in stone don’t lie breh

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Adaptive change isn't pseudo science. Do you people pay attention to hs biology. How the fukk do you think different breeds of dogs and cats came about :dahell:

Breh cacs themselves will tell you that EVERYONE ON THIS EARTH has Neanderthal DNA in their blood EXCEPT a CERTAIN group of black people.

That’s what accounts for the different races. Not a nikka moving to Antarctica and suddenly becoming black

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
If the pope/vatican are evil why are they worshiping a picture of Jesus for?? It's confusing to me.

Because Jesus was a Trojan horse used to enslave black people.

Dum diversas:
We grant you [Kings of Spain and Portugal] by these present documents, with our Apostolic Authority, full and free permission to invade, search out, capture, and subjugate the Saracens and pagans and any other unbelievers and enemies of Christ wherever they may be, as well as their kingdoms, duchies, counties, principalities, and other property [...] and to reduce their persons into perpetual servitude

Emphasis on “PERPETUAL SERVITUDE” :coffee:

Jesus is the popes god he’s not supposed to be yours :coffee:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Breh cacs themselves will tell you that EVERYONE ON THIS EARTH has Neanderthal DNA in their blood EXCEPT a CERTAIN group of black people.

That’s what accounts for the different races. Not a nikka moving to Antarctica and suddenly becoming black
You are literally trying to argue against proven science :unimpressed:

You think a mastiff and chihuahua Just appeared the fukk outta nowhere at the same Damn time?

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I'mma put you on some game...lol Portuguese and Spanish Jews were known to be swarthy (very dark) looking with full lips and long eyes. When the inquisition popped off these Jews were forced to convert to Catholicism, die or be deported. Most were deported to the Portuguese colonies of Sao Tome (island on the West coast of Africa), Angola (South West Africa) and Guinea (used to be the whole West Africa coast where Nigeria, Benin and other countries are currently) during the late 1400s.The descendents were later taken in the transatlantic slave trade to the Americas, the Islands and Brazil etc. The descendants are as you can imagine are...US. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They also found a mass grave of "Africans" from the inquisition in Portugal, a town that the Jews were known to live in. But they are trying to say these "Africans" were only slaves in portugal but when you connect the dots, you will know these were the Jews that were described as very black...lol And they even showed signs of dying the same exact ways as described by the Portuguese when they documented the torture and death methods of the Jews who refused to convert.

Yo, this is cool. I love history like this.

This is where the notion us ADOS people are Hebrews comes from. Some of us have already been here though and some came afterwards.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Y'all keep going. There's a lot of knowledge being dropped. I thought everybody knew the historical figures from the Bible were Black.

The Vatican is evil in a sense they know Black people's origins and use it against us for their own narrative.

It's been said before Catholicism isn't even "Christianity."

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
More than likely where he studied Kemetic spirituality about Ra and Heru and incorporated it into Judaism to what is now Christianity. The Romans probably didn't know what an Ankh was and crucified him on it, calling it a cross.

Pythagoras is really Ptah Horus right? They say they don’t know much about pthagoras but the whole thing predates him