Some of the earliest depictions of Jesus in the world

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
No I'm black.and I also have a college degree and taken biology and anthropology courses to know what your saying goes against every form of science we've known. What makes you think humans are any different or special? At the end of the day your still meat and bones and susceptible to viruses and bacterias capable of altering the very nomenclature of your DNA but hey man let's ignore every form of this and hop on creationism

Look breh, it’s not about going to college and thinking that because you can regurgitate what the people in power WANT you to believe that you’re intelligent. It’s about being intelligent enough to think for yourself to the extent that you can take the good that they say/do and leave out the bad. It should go without saying that humans are on another level when compared to animals. I mean there’s no argument to be had there. Like I said, it’s cacs saying that they have Neanderthal blood and blacks don’t. And that, according to them, applies to all races even some of those you would call black. Take that up with them, not me, but try addressing it instead of ignoring it every time I say it.

And your little dig at creationism shows that that’s what you’re about. Rejecting the Creator just as your cac overlords have done. Keep it a bill on that instead of acting as if you’re rejecting it on the basis of “logic”
:coffee:::unimpressed:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Look breh, it’s not about going to college and thinking that because you can regurgitate what the people in power WANT you to believe that you’re intelligent. I
this is where i stop you , we dont regurgitate shyt in STEM we go out and TEST and prove and run more test until data acquisition changes the whole hypotheses, im not about to argue with people that haven't to sit down and write a whole thesis, run experiments, and present data across a board. We not doing this

i can LITERALLY prove that DNA changes due to environmental factors and with time, shyt you can see that in amoeba cells and how they self replicate to ensure survival they being to go through changes, how the fukk do you think strains of VIRUSES and BACTERIA changes when they be come resistant to antibiotics.

my friend you are not just a clown you are the WHOLE DAMN CIRCUS :dahell::stopitslime:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
this is where i stop you ,

And this is where I stop you. :unimpressed:

You can’t prove shyt about humans evolving into different races. If you could you would have. Humans aren’t animals or bacteria or viruses. So you either need to provide proof of HUMAN evolution or keep it moving. Don’t tell me about what you can do or have done. PROVE IT...

nikkas can be anything they want on the internet. Quit beating your chest and address what’s being said. Cacs say every race has Neanderthal except a certain group of black people. It’s on you to explain how that doesn’t account for the differences in races as well as bringing the proof of HUMAN evolution due to environment differences. You won’t do either and will probably duck what you’ve been ducking the last 5 posts on some false intelligence superiority steez :coffee:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
And this is where I stop you. :unimpressed:

You can’t prove shyt about humans evolving into different races. If you could you would have. Humans aren’t animals or bacteria or viruses. So you either need to provide proof of HUMAN evolution or keep it moving. Don’t tell me about what you can do or have done. PROVE IT...

nikkas can be anything they want on the internet. Quit beating your chest and address what’s being said. Cacs say every race has Neanderthal except a certain group of black people. It’s on you to explain how that doesn’t account for the differences in races as well as bringing the proof of HUMAN evolution due to environment differences. You won’t do either and will probably duck what you’ve been ducking the last 5 posts on some false intelligence superiority steez :coffee:
i literally just explained it if you weren't being in obtuse in five fukking 5 posts guy, are you serious :mindblown::mjtf::what:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
i literally just explained it if you weren't being in obtuse in five fukking 5 posts guy, are you serious :mindblown::mjtf::what:

You ain’t prove nothing yet bruh. Bring proof of HUMAN evolution due to environmental differences or keep it moving.

Also been ducking that Neanderthal in all races but blacks (according to cacs not me) comment. So instead of calling someone obtuse, bring proof of what you say in regards to humans or shut up..
:unimpressed::coffee:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The Bible even tells you the current people that are perceived as jews are fake. The cursespf deuteronomy fit american blacks as they were the ones who went back to "egypt" in ships. The back of the american dollar shows you america is spiritual egypt.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bible even tells you the current people that are perceived as jews are fake. The cursespf deuteronomy fit american blacks as they were the ones who went back to "egypt" in ships. The back of the american dollar shows you america is spiritual egypt.
Where?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Paintings dating back thousands of years
ea7a7e25cf1e5a3c67718a5c0ea67285.jpg

1d576a5fb2c6a8ef69b5bf914ffd7ebb.jpg

main-qimg-b23fe78b63c7bcadd9be06fcffca9ca7.webp

The original 12 disciples
Jesus.jpg

The original last supper
de9d7747ff0b02ed451ae0fbbd0fe1b0.jpg

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all believe in Jesus? I’m not Christian and never read the Bible but is it true they whooped his ass?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL