Some of the earliest depictions of Jesus in the world

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Most of the oldest churches in the world can be found in either Ethiopia or Egypt. Remember Jesus and his family went to go hide and blend in in Egypt to avoid being killed. To blend in with something you have to look similar to it. And Early Jesus is depicted as black so to blend in with Egyptians, the Egyptians had to have been...:sas2:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Are you mad that the man imaged it to his liking & told us that's what he looked like

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
a9DrI2v.jpg

Psalm 4:2

“O men, how long shall my honor be turned into shame? How long will you love vain words and seek after lies? Selah”

Jeremiah 6:13-15

“For from the least to the greatest of them, everyone is greedy for unjust gain; and from prophet to priest, everyone deals falsely. They have healed the wound of my people lightly, saying, ‘Peace, peace,’ when there is no peace. Were they ashamed when they committed abomination? No, they were not at all ashamed; they did not know how to blush. Therefore they shall fall among those who fall; at the time that I punish them, they shall be overthrown,” says the Lord

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
‘God’ is black, ‘jesus’ is black, the original people and hebrews were all black

this is probably the closest well ever know what ‘jesus’ looks like

Revelation 1:14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many water

R5szzTY.jpg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Also theres no way historical Yeshua was a black incel, 33 years old and a virgin? No wife? :childplease: foh b nikka was smashing all kind of Roman pawgs
Yeah now that I think about it’s ironic God would impregnate a woman then not his son to be able to do the same, he could’ve made him any other way lol

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
How legit are the 12 tribes of Israel ? My dads side of the family are descendants of the "Levi" tribe.

How does that work in all of this?

Do i get special powers/birthrights and shyt?
:ohhh: