Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
L.A. is the easiest place to get caught slipping. A lot of these hoods are 10-15 min drive from the suburbs. So muthafukaz put their guard down when they are in certain parts of LA county not knowing oops is still right next to you. The minute people let their guard down is when shyt like this happens.
I feel like this isn't unique to la. Alot of sprawling cities are like this tbh

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
ONE SECOND nikkaS SAY
BLACK LIVES MATTER...

THE NEXT SECOND nikkaS
CELEBRATE BLACK MEN
BEING KILLED OVER SOME
HARMLESS INTERNET SKITS.

THECOLI.COM
:devil:
:evil:
Can we have actual proof from you of one person that has said black lives matter and then celebrated some black man being killed over harmless skits? You're not the arbiter of what is or isn't harmless. I guess you're also low key saying that you would allow people to disrespect you with no repercussions. If that's your style cool but to think everybody is going to move like you is silly.

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
You're talking in circle.

Who did he hurt to deserve to be killed? What principle the killer is defending?

Even in China you won't get killed for saying fukk Xi Jinping. You might just go to jail.

This is barbaric.
You're trying so hard to sound good. So do you let people,disrespect you consistently? Yes or no? We know you aren't a killer and neither am I by the way. I'm just wondering if you allow people to disrespect you. If you don't allow people to disrespect you there is your answer. You won't take it as far those dudes but I'm tired of folks excusing silliness they themselves wouldn't even let go.

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
Some of y’all have exposed how you consciously or subconsciously view whites as superior. How can you think people with their kind of violent history (the Mafia & KKK alone, that’s not even touching the evil they’ve done outside of America) are above doing this kinda shyt :mindblown:. The media brainwashing defo has a part to play. The Mafia are constantly depicted as criminal geniuses whilst black gangs are shown as brainless savages.
How do you get some of y'all from literally one or two people in this thread kicking that non sense? Just say you're afraid to attack them posters directly and stop this bogus posting as if most in here are doing what you claim.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can we have actual proof from you of one person that has said black lives matter and then celebrated some black man being killed over harmless skits? You're not the arbiter of what is or isn't harmless. I guess you're also low key saying that you would allow people to disrespect you with no repercussions. If that's your style cool but to think everybody is going to move like you is silly.
if the price for disrespect equals death then your VALUE for Black.life is cheap/low. no way round it. stop tryna defend that dumb ass shyt. people need to control their impulses and think about their actions. An actual threat of violence or loss of life should be met with equal force. killing over words then arguing about the validity to it. is :dahell:

you been in this sad world too long and it has warped you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He forgot snitch 9 protected by the boys

Edit:
Holdup cuh, you'd wish violence on your own seed?
:gucci:

He definitely forgot that important detail,but its obvious he was copycating 69. Pulling up to spots and talking shyt for 5 seconds before yabba dabba dooing his way outta dodge. And of course I'm not,I'm saying when your seed gets killed ,it must hurt worse when its due to their own foolishness. If my seed were to get killed I would rather it be something they had no hand in bringing on themselves like this kid did.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if the price for disrespect equals death then your VALUE for Black.life is cheap/low. no way round it. stop tryna defend that dumb ass shyt. people need to control their impulses and think about their actions. An actual threat of violence or loss of life should be met with equal force. killing over words then arguing about the validity to it. is :dahell:

you been in this sad world too long and it has warped you.

Violence begets more violence. Dude was not only asking for violence he was begging for it. Is this not a threat of violence , or this just him joking around?

Shortly after this dude caught an assault and a gun charge, its here in thread.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're trying so hard to sound good. So do you let people,disrespect you consistently? Yes or no? We know you aren't a killer and neither am I by the way. I'm just wondering if you allow people to disrespect you. If you don't allow people to disrespect you there is your answer. You won't take it as far those dudes but I'm tired of folks excusing silliness they themselves wouldn't even let go.

This!!!

A mfer gets clapped trying to carjack another brother, and people all in the comments saying "its only material items".. Knowing damn well they'll kill someone else over far less.. These type of people are a hindrance to a community..