Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I’m from here, let’s not pretend like it’s super unique to make this seem more dramatic. I was just making a comment that this nikka got capped in Lakewood of all places.

Lakewood has its own history with the gang shyt. The infamous Death Row chain that got snatched by Orlando Anderson was at Lakewood mall. This chain would eventually lead to the events that would kill 2pac Shakur.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
L.A. is the easiest place to get caught slipping. A lot of these hoods are 10-15 min drive from the suburbs. So muthafukaz put their guard down when they are in certain parts of LA county not knowing oops is still right next to you. The minute people let their guard down is when shyt like this happens.
nikkas know you can get got in the suburbs you got to leave to Palmdale and even there you are not safe

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
this is true. but O.G turtle got clapped in lakewood too tho. (or maybe it was lynwood, anyways one of the nice woods lol) sometimes you just get caught slippin.

you can be at the kodak theater on a date and some 60s just be right there like aw shyt. I seen them nikkas at a ucla dorm party. wtf are crips doing at a ucla dorm party in westwood? like for real? they really are rollin' cause theyre fukking everywhere.
This girl I was fukking from UCLA had mad family in the 60s. Not surprised if someone who went to school there invited they cousins or some shyt.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Some of y’all have exposed how you consciously or subconsciously view whites as superior. How can you think people with their kind of violent history (the Mafia & KKK alone, that’s not even touching the evil they’ve done outside of America) are above doing this kinda shyt :mindblown:. The media brainwashing defo has a part to play. The Mafia are constantly depicted as criminal geniuses whilst black gangs are shown as brainless savages.
shyt is disgusting how people on here romanticize white people. Not even sure if I can call them c00ns because I'm not all the way certain these nikkas are even black on here.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikkas know you can get got in the suburbs you got to leave to Palmdale and even there you are not safe
didnt that one rapper get domed there. the chubby crip nikka. i cant remember his name.

folks think the burbs is safe. no it aint. everybody got cars in our city. you see an opp in woodland hills slippin....you on that immediately. aint no one pausing and checking gps :dead:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Aint that near Hawaiian gardens where he got clapped? Gets active over there as well.

@Tommy Knocks
hell naw. lakewood near long beach. its in a good ass area. white folks over there. its where you go to get out the fukkery and take a girl bowling.

dont mean your opps aint doing the same tho thats why sometimes shyt goes south in these places. :smh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
hell naw. lakewood near long beach. its in a good ass area. white folks over there. its where you go to get out the fukkery and take a girl bowling.

dont mean your opps aint doing the same tho thats why sometimes shyt goes south in these places. :smh:
LA gang culture too infiltrated to be involved in some fukkery. nikkas can literally clap you anywhere you’re at. All the popular spots and places to go are popular for a reason so it’s easy to run into a opp smh.

mfs can’t even go to roscoe or in n out in peace.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
LA gang culture too infiltrated to be involved in some fukkery. nikkas can literally clap you anywhere you’re at. All the popular spots and places to go are popular for a reason so it’s easy to run into a opp smh.

mfs can’t even go to roscoe or in n out in peace.
yep.

i was in fukking encino, ventura blvd to be exact. im chillin with my old paag, relaxing, smoking hookah, and here come this nikka suge with like 20 crips.

full

and of course i got the hell up outta there, i felt the energy change . ive ran into this nikka in hollywood before so i already know. plus this was during the snoop beef era. smh. i found out later from the homie that it broke out and chairs were flying everywhere. TOLD YOU.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Black people hunt each other for sport

This has always hurt my soul since I first became aware of gang banging

Its not like we heard about it and rejected it. Niqqas saw a couple of movies and listened to a few albums and decided they want to join in.

I couldn't understand. Still don't

But this is definitely the worst aspect of the hood. Especially since we do it to ourselves.