Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Violence begets more violence. Dude was not only asking for violence he was begging for it. Is this not a threat of violence , or this just him joking around?

Shortly after this dude caught an assault and a gun charge, its here in thread.

This is more than just "words".. :mjtf:

This is an act of violence..

I don't see color when me or my family life is in danger..

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Violence begets more violence. Dude was not only asking for violence he was begging for it. Is this not a threat of violence , or this just him joking around?

Shortly after this dude caught an assault and a gun charge, its here in thread.
so what did the person who killed him gain?

breh should have been handcuffed to a radiator in a psyche ward not killed. he was asking for assisted suicide. why is helping people never an option? a lot of these dudes are directly this way from PTSD from the same streets. it's not toughness it's a disease. Sucidal people will often live reckless like they got no fukks to give.

look at boonk and how he turned around. somebody who wasn't entertained by watching him tryna die got him help. everyone else was busy being entertained. I said it back then too. that shyt was a cry for help. every boonk thread. same with this nikka, they ready to die but they don't wanna kill themselves.

it's a whole lot of young Black men in this boat. shyt is all mental health.

Last edited:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one deserved to die over that. They could have just stomped him out and left it at that.

1. we honestly don’t know the true details of his death. End of the day, these are all assumptions.

2. I’m not saying I was hoping he would sue, but we all know or knew a kid like this. He knew what he was doing and who he was “egging” on. A kid like this doesn’t respond to a “beat down”. You know what happens after??? He shoots another video saying “they ain’t even hurt me”... sadly we all knew the outcome of this kids fate.

All the kids we knew with his same personality, their parents either moved them out the state or they were killed...

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
if the price for disrespect equals death then your VALUE for Black.life is cheap/low. no way round it. stop tryna defend that dumb ass shyt. people need to control their impulses and think about their actions. An actual threat of violence or loss of life should be met with equal force. killing over words then arguing about the validity to it. is :dahell:

you been in this sad world too long and it has warped you.
I don't know what type of morality posting you're aiming for but please spare me. I'm dealing with reality not the online fantasy non sense you're trying to kick. Not only or you trying to use morality posting but also appeals to emotion. All this value for black life means nothing in this instance besides you trying to appeal to emotion. What I said would apply no matter the race of the individual. I'm not defending anything. If you want to make defending dumb stuff equal disagreeing with you then yes I'm defending dumb stuff.

To be honest seems like you haven't been in this sad world long enough and you're kicking this care bear logic. I wouldn't do this but y'all are acting for lack of a better word stupid right now. I'm seeing things as how they are for certain people not some idealistic pov you're kicking. If dudes was in the burbs pulling these stunts he's most likely alive but you did that in a place where death is a potential consequence. It is just that simple and you trying to make something else won't change reality where this happened at.

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
This!!!

A mfer gets clapped trying to carjack another brother, and people all in the comments saying "its only material items".. Knowing damn well they'll kill someone else over far less.. These type of people are a hindrance to a community..
I've saw on here and other places folks call out people to fight and the like over words all the time. If this is going on on here where we know that's not going to amount to much oftentimes, why are people surprised the people that really do this offline won't take it as far these dudes did? It isn't about co singing but about knowing the reality of things happening depending on where you're at.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude faked getting locked up and went into hiding. Now that other nikka got popped, he deleted the post talking about he in jail and posted a diss song. Clowns all around

another one I could care less with what happens.

I’m sorry but these dudes legit offer nothing to society... all for some “clout” while possibly putting their family in danger. People never learn and it’s the circle of life. Not everyone can be saved, so I put my energy elsewhere.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what did the person who killed him gain?

breh should have been handcuffed to a radiator in a psyche ward not killed. he was asking for assisted suicide. why is helping people never an option? a lot of these dudes are directly this way from PTSD from the same streets. it's not toughness it's a disease. Sucidal people will often live reckless like they got no fukks to give.

look at boonk and how he turned around. somebody who wasn't entertained by watching him tryna die got him help. everyone else was busy being entertained. I said it back then too. that shyt was a cry for help. every boonk thread. same with this nikka, they ready to die but they don't wanna kill themselves.

it's a whole lot of young Black men in this boat. shyt is all mental health.

yiu actually raise a good point here with ptsd and also bringing up Boonk. The one thing with Boonk was that I don’t remember him ever posting videos of him being disrespectful to people’s “turf” or dead friends.

edit: I’ll say this though, the ptsd statement can only go so far. A lot of these clout dudes come from good to decent homes with a decent lifestyle.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yiu actually raise a good point here with ptsd and also bringing up Boonk. The one thing with Boonk was that I don’t remember him ever posting videos of him being disrespectful to people’s “turf” or dead friends.

if im being all the way honest this ain't no different then when Gucci went on his industry rampage before he got locked up. one of his homies had to get him locked up to save his life. I would have got a legit case put on this guy to go in front of a doctor for a mental evaluation. nikka probably just needed meds and a real life time out.