Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
yep.

i was in fukking encino, ventura blvd to be exact. im chillin with my old paag, relaxing, smoking hookah, and here come this nikka suge with like 20 crips.

full

and of course i got the hell up outta there, i felt the energy change . ive ran into this nikka in hollywood before so i already know. plus this was during the snoop beef era. smh. i found out later from the homie that it broke out and chairs were flying everywhere. TOLD YOU.
Lowkey, for such a upscale area, Encino and studio city can easily be bound for fukkery at any moment. Didn’t YG get shot over there?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if im being all the way honest this ain't no different then when Gucci went on his industry rampage before he got locked up. one of his homies had to get him locked up to save his life. I would have got a legit case put on this guy to go in front of a doctor for a mental evaluation. nikka probably just needed meds and a real life time out.

yeah but there’s a diff with Gucci/ Boonk and then this kid and the 69’s of the world. Like they can distinguish right from wrong and just want that clout. A lot of the dudes with ptsd that I’ve met might do disrespectful shyt but it’s not on some clout shyt and trying to antagonize everybody. They legit just go after one person... this dude knew what he was doing imo.. I can’t label this kid as a victim of ptsd... most folks you can see it in their eyes (Young Boy/ Von)

edit: Gucci and Boonk also weren’t stirring the pot with killers

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
All about a dollar sign fukk ya sympathy
A fukk police's cuz they killing you and killing me
Slangin and bangin my paper stay getting fatter
So do Black lives matter when you bout to kill an enemy?

-Gangsta Gibbs

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah but there’s a diff with Gucci/ Boonk and then this kid and the 69’s of the world. Like they can distinguish right from wrong and just want that clout. A lot of the dudes with ptsd that I’ve met might do disrespectful shyt but it’s not on some clout shyt and trying to antagonize everybody. They legit just go after one person... this dude knew what he was doing imo.. I can’t label this kid as a victim of ptsd... most folks you can see it in their eyes (Young Boy/ Von)

edit: Gucci and Boonk also weren’t stirring the pot with killers

And this is what people are confusing...

What happened to the days of people trying to get away with doing crime? Why must everything be recorded?

I seriously believe social media have fcked up an entire generations thinking abilities.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is what people are confusing...

What happened to the days of people trying to get away with doing crime? Why must everything be recorded?

I seriously believe social media have fcked up an entire generations thinking abilities.

I was actually going to start a thread for parents today on what to do or have to navigate the new world with children and social media. Cause as a parent it’s legit scary.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was actually going to start a thread for parents today on what to do or have to navigate the new world with children and social media. Cause as a parent it’s legit scary.

People dealing with peer pressure and bullying from people they've never met.

The internet is a cruel place, and people keep running to it for validation..

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Violence begets more violence. Dude was not only asking for violence he was begging for it. Is this not a threat of violence , or this just him joking around?

Shortly after this dude caught an assault and a gun charge, its here in thread.

:unimpressed:A THREAT TO WHO?

THERES CLEARLY NO ONE IN
THAT RANDOM ASS CAR.
:devil:
:evil:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:unimpressed:A THREAT TO WHO?

THERES CLEARLY NO ONE IN
THAT RANDOM ASS CAR.
If you happened to stumble across this bruh stomping on your car.....you ain't gonna do shyt but say "oh I'm not in my car so its not a threat to me"....yeah you probably would p*ssy ass nikka....

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
ONE SECOND nikkaS SAY
BLACK LIVES MATTER...

THE NEXT SECOND nikkaS
CELEBRATE BLACK MEN
BEING KILLED OVER SOME
HARMLESS INTERNET SKITS.

THECOLI.COM

I observe the rules of wherever I'm at :hubie:

I wouldn't clown and troll gangbangers just because I unilaterally decided the shyts harmless

That's how cacs get killed/hands put on them overseas disrespecting local gods and customs