Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm not. Those guys deserve to go to jail. Someone acting stupid is not a reason to kill him.

Black people lives is not taken seriously.
Damn you’re being annoying. Pick a better cause - Dude committed suicide by clout. End of story, his chapter was closed by Darwin. Never underestimate the power of street politics and loyalty among factions. He’s not the one to cape for - he was very vocally aware of the consequences- if he actually valued his life and respected the lives of other black men both deceased and their families left behind to mourn; his infamous last words wouldn’t be “fuk yo dead homies, I’m outside” Keep sticking your head in the lions den then act outraged when the lion rips your head off. That’s self preservation and “hood star” manifest destiny at work. They made him famous- that was his endgame.

Nah I’m good on reserving my empathy and remorse off this IG instigating bozo.

Last edited:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Stupid muthafukka got what he deserved but damn he got hit in Lakewood of all places. This dumb muhfukka was at all the projects but got hit in nice and polite Lakewood.

L.A. is the easiest place to get caught slipping. A lot of these hoods are 10-15 min drive from the suburbs. So muthafukaz put their guard down when they are in certain parts of LA county not knowing oops is still right next to you. The minute people let their guard down is when shyt like this happens.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Some of y’all have exposed how you consciously or subconsciously view whites as superior. How can you think people with their kind of violent history (the Mafia & KKK alone, that’s not even touching the evil they’ve done outside of America) are above doing this kinda shyt :mindblown:. The media brainwashing defo has a part to play. The Mafia are constantly depicted as criminal geniuses whilst black gangs are shown as brainless savages.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was wondering why this thread was re-trending..

So they got him..damn.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes..:shaq2:

The pursuit of clout..:snoop:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
L.A. is the easiest place to get caught slipping. A lot of these hoods are 10-15 min drive from the suburbs. So muthafukaz put their guard down when they are in certain parts of LA county not knowing oops is still right next to you. The minute people let their guard down is when shyt like this happens.

I’m from here, let’s not pretend like it’s super unique to make this seem more dramatic. I was just making a comment that this nikka got capped in Lakewood of all places.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I’m from here, let’s not pretend like it’s super unique to make this seem more dramatic. I was just making a comment that this nikka got capped in Lakewood of all places.
this is true. but O.G turtle got clapped in lakewood too tho. (or maybe it was lynwood, anyways one of the nice woods lol) sometimes you just get caught slippin.

you can be at the kodak theater on a date and some 60s just be right there like aw shyt. I seen them nikkas at a ucla dorm party. wtf are crips doing at a ucla dorm party in westwood? like for real? they really are rollin' cause theyre fukking everywhere.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know some people are genuinely asking for help or attention but they don't know how to get the help they need so they flex like they invincible when they just suicidal. :unimpressed:

dude in the OP and people like him have nothing really going on in life so the risk of death is meh... I don't see this shyt any different than Bonk or that Ape guy who hated Supreme. shyt is just mental health unchecked.
Agreed. And we also need to admit what social media does to the brain. It’s not different then drugs. People get a high off the attention. And unfortunately that dead homie shyt talking got him stupid famous. I don’t think he comprehended nikkas really wanted to dead him over it.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
this is true. but O.G turtle got clapped in lakewood too tho. (or maybe it was lynwood, anyways one of the nice woods lol) sometimes you just get caught slippin.

you can be at the kodak theater on a date and some 60s just be right there like aw shyt. I seen them nikkas at a ucla dorm party. wtf are crips doing at a ucla dorm party in westwood? like for real? they really are rollin' cause theyre fukking everywhere.

nikka, when Lincoln got clapped everyone should have got their wake up call...it can be you next...like Janet said..\

Anytimeeeeeeee
Any placeeeee

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The poster @Osman who you are quoting is not black fyi. That’s an East Asian poster. Not American. Pending verification but right now I’m 90% sure he’s not black.

his username - I don’t think black men from America are naming themselves after rulers of the Ottoman Empire:

Osman I or Osman Ghazi, sometimes transliterated archaically as Othman, was the leader of the Ottoman Turks and the founder of the Ottoman dynasty. The dynasty bearing his name later established and ruled the Ottoman Empire. Wikipedia
Born: 1258, Söğüt, Turkey

:jbhmm:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Damn you’re being annoying. Pick a better cause - Dude committed suicide by clout. End of story, his chapter was closed by Darwin. Never underestimate the power of street politics and loyalty among factions. He’s not the one to cape for - he was very vocally aware of the consequences- if he actually valued his life and respected the lives of other black men both deceased and their families left behind to mourn; his infamous last words wouldn’t be “fuk yo dead homies, I’m outside” Keep sticking your head in the lions den then act outraged when the lion rips your head off. That’s self preservation and “hood star” manifest destiny at work. They made him famous- that was his endgame.

Nah I’m good on reserving my empathy and remorse off this IG instigating bozo.

Nobody is asking for your empathy. However, when gang members get killed you are out here crying all over the board.

Killing someone over the "honour' of your hood is dumb. All your 'street politic', 'loyalty'', etc. won't change that. This is just criminal acting like criminal.

Some of y’all have exposed how you consciously or subconsciously view whites as superior. How can you think people with their kind of violent history (the Mafia & KKK alone, that’s not even touching the evil they’ve done outside of America) are above doing this kinda shyt :mindblown:. The media brainwashing defo has a part to play. The Mafia are constantly depicted as criminal geniuses whilst black gangs are shown as brainless savages.

They are both trash. Just read about what the Italan Mafia do in South Italy.

An entire generation has been conditioned thru movies, music or real lie conditions to worship, glorify or glamorize criminals. So they end up creating fake distinction. The Mafia were also savages.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I agree it's a dumb reason on the dudes part to die and we should find it funny or be happy about it but they didn't kill him over petty reasons. He was insulting people's dead family members and friends. People in those hoods dedicated their whole lives to holding down the block and some of them died as soldiers doing that. He comes in and diss their hoods and talks shyt it ain't gonna fly. Like imagine yo brother and yo uncle died for your something and then someone comes and disrespects the shyt they died for. You're just gonna let that slide? Also imagine being in a gang with other men who have been through traumatic experiences their whole lives and someone does that are you not liable to act in a way that may inflict that trauma onto others if that's all you know? Don't dismiss those who wanted him dead's reasons as petty because you can't see their point of view. It's deeper than that.

Nothing he did in those videos was worth death.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

It’s the immigrants.

Their view of us and white people is mostly from tv and the internet so you already know how that go.

In their eyes “white people are the world’s saviours and American blacks are savages.”