Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The poster @Osman who you are quoting is not black fyi. That’s an East Asian poster. Not American. Pending verification but right now I’m 90% sure he’s not black.

his username - I don’t think black men from America are naming themselves after rulers of the Ottoman Empire:

Osman I or Osman Ghazi, sometimes transliterated archaically as Othman, was the leader of the Ottoman Turks and the founder of the Ottoman dynasty. The dynasty bearing his name later established and ruled the Ottoman Empire. Wikipedia
Born: 1258, Söğüt, Turkey
Should be banned

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, @Osman racist as fukk.

Somalia = The planets anus

I'm surprised how these people even survived natural selection

Dude shut the fuc* up. :what:

Seriously man, get a f***ing grip. There is absolutely NOTHING that could have happened to your ancestors 400 years ago that justifies why African-Americans can't do as well in business as first generation Indians and Africans. Just stop it. I don't even know how you aren't ashamed of spewing such drivel, blaming sh** that happened centuries ago for why blacks can't get their sh** together.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Noted.
@Osman what race are you?
:patrice:

My point is that number dwindles significantly when you ask a person of colour. White racists by almost definition don't act racist towards other whites like yourself, so you really would have no idea about the prevalence of racism in Australia since you would likely never be on the receiving end of a racist tirade or abuse.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What the fukkkk!!???

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/res...eeping-black-diners-away.157113/#post-5855861
So I've just discovered the AMA sub on reddit a week ago and been hooked on since. Internet is the place where people are deathly honest. Some of the topics shocked me.....including this one.

Thing is this isn't the first time I've seen waitresses/restaurant owners complain about negroes on reddit. There are at least a dozen other similar stories.....what is the reason for this?

I want ask fellow Coli members if they conduct themselves in a similar manner?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do we know he didn't expect this? I believe he did. He might have done stupid shyt but I believe he KNEW right from wrong. He knew what he was doing was something you shouldn't do. Thats why he was doing it.

Kane said it best:francis:

"I knew I'd have to deal with them fools someday,but damn,I didn't think he would come back like this:wow:"

I don't know if he saw Tekashi finesse a situation out of doing this and couldn't see the forest for the trees ,since nothing happened to him. Or if he expected something,but just thought they would take it light on him realizing he was just some internet troll. Theres also the possibility that his death didn't have shyt to do with this and he died simply from hanging out in the hood and being wrong place wrong time. I don't know what this young man was into aside from his youtube stunts. You would almost hope he didn't die over the nonsense he was doing:snoop:. If I was his parent I'd rather my child had just caught a stray or be a victim of a robbery gone wrong,rather than think I raised my child to be stupid enough to do what he was doing. I would blame myself to no end and would never have peace.So with that, I pray for peace for his family.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Kane said it best:francis:

"I knew I'd have to deal with them fools someday,but damn,I didn't think he would come back like this:wow:"

I don't know if he saw Tekashi finesse a situation out of doing this and couldn't see the forest for the trees ,since nothing happened to him. Or if he expected something,but just thought they would take it light on him realizing he was just some internet troll. Theres also the possibility that his death didn't have shyt to do with this and he died simply from hanging out in the hood and being wrong place wrong time. I don't know what this young man was into aside from his youtube stunts. You would almost hope he didn't die over the nonsense he was doing:snoop:. If I was his parent I'd rather my child had just caught a stray or be a victim of a robbery gone wrong,rather than think I raised my child to be stupid enough to do what he was doing. I would blame myself to no end and would never have peace.So with that, I pray for peace for his family.

He forgot snitch 9 protected by the boys

Edit:
Holdup cuh, you'd wish violence on your own seed?
:gucci:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i knew this wasnt going to end well for them. :francis:
told you. and this was a month ago after one got stabbed.

it was only a matter of time. if you're from socal. you know. esp with all that dissing they were doing on the side. i could see if they were tourists passing through, but your dumbass lives in the city and strutting around. you're asking for it. literally. you are asking for it. everything south of the 10 fwy is super turnt and you over here playing around like fire dont burn.