Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
q
I never heard of it because it seems like fake news.

I only saw his videos of saying fukk this hood or that hood. If he was killed for threathning someone with a gun, that's different.

But if he was killed for the video Im' seeing on the first page, that's barbaric and stupid.

He had his gun and was threatening several neighborhood's. The Chinese story is definitely real. They locked up an American student for 6 month's doing the same thing.

Go through his page and you'll see. He may have gotten his brother killed with all that dumb shyt.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:dead: @ this bullshyt comment....but but but it was just "harmless internet skits"....being a clout chaser in So Cal will get you killed plain and simple....
It will. But why are brehs in here celebrating dudes death like it's funny? Dudes story was a tragedy like a breh in here was saying he was attention seeking and definitely suicidal with the shyt he was doing. Definitely mentally ill

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
They're criminals...:mjgrin: it's expected they would probably kill you if you disrespected them... Nothing is justified... it's just dudes stupidity is...:mindblown: & :francis:

So what's the issue with my initial comment or what @CHICAGO said?

A bunch of criminals killed a man for petty reasons. Nothing to be cheerful for.

A black man is killed for a dumb reason and some people here seem happy about it or find it funny. It's not.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
it’s principle man. You ever heard the saying “don’t mess around with people who have nothing to lose”... unless he didn’t have anything to lose, but if stories are true, he ultimately did as his brother was killed. No remorse for this kid. U play dumb games... u know the rest

He's playing stupid. He wouldn't pull that shyt in @CHICAGO

He'll end up dead

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
So what's the issue with my initial comment or what @CHICAGO said?

A bunch of criminals killed a man for petty reasons. Nothing to be cheerful for.

A black man is killed for a dumb reason and some people here seem happy about it or find it funny. It's not.
I agree it's a dumb reason on the dudes part to die and we should find it funny or be happy about it but they didn't kill him over petty reasons. He was insulting people's dead family members and friends. People in those hoods dedicated their whole lives to holding down the block and some of them died as soldiers doing that. He comes in and diss their hoods and talks shyt it ain't gonna fly. Like imagine yo brother and yo uncle died for your something and then someone comes and disrespects the shyt they died for. You're just gonna let that slide? Also imagine being in a gang with other men who have been through traumatic experiences their whole lives and someone does that are you not liable to act in a way that may inflict that trauma onto others if that's all you know? Don't dismiss those who wanted him dead's reasons as petty because you can't see their point of view. It's deeper than that.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
It will. But why are brehs in here celebrating dudes death like it's funny? Dudes story was a tragedy like a breh in here was saying he was attention seeking and definitely suicidal with the shyt he was doing. Definitely mentally ill
This is the internet and people will do what they want....is it sad that this young bruh chose to do this?... yes it is....but it was also stupid as fukk.....I don't know if he was truly mentally ill or not but he was definitely in the right frame of mind to be posting this on Instagram....and when you do that it is perceived as clout chasing....

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe this.

Mafia dudes aren't crawling IG looking checking for people disrespecting their hood.

Secondly, white people aren't stupid enough to do this shyt in the first place. High risk, zero reward. Stupid af

You naive if you don’t think mafia brehs are on IG. Plus mafia dudes will hire brehs to kill their own fathers you act like they’re any better

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't believe this.

Mafia dudes aren't crawling IG looking checking for people disrespecting their hood.

Secondly, white people aren't stupid enough to do this shyt in the first place. High risk, zero reward. Stupid af
:jbhmm:
you have a habit of posting anti-black male posts as a non-black, nonAmerican poster yourself. Why is that?? Example-

"Black men will literally let you pee in their mouth"
"If you contact a white guy at 3AM he won't come, call a black guy and he'll be there in a heartbeat"

Unbelievably embarrassing and I have no doubt it rings true to a lot of white women. THIS IS WHY I DON'T fukk WITH WHITE GIRLS.

You'd have to have literally ZERO self respect to show yourself out in public with a white women.

How some black men view having a white women as a badge of honour and success is just :mindblown:

breh, clearly some internet trolls got under your skin tight. but i'll state the obvious and say no person on the internet speaks for 10 milly people. we definitely have our Uncle Toms and delusional mfkers, but vast vast majority know where we're from. African Americans have a hundred times more identity/self-hate issues than any african could, they just aren't as vocal on the internet, they too busy lusting fat white women.

you can stop the act now.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You naive if you don’t think mafia brehs are on IG. Plus mafia dudes will hire brehs to kill their own fathers you act like they’re any better
The poster @Osman who you are quoting is not black fyi. That’s an East Asian poster. Not American. Pending verification but right now I’m 90% sure he’s not black.

lol they were just tryna show we are dirty and add some entertainment value to the commercial. It's already an established belief in Asia that blacks are dirty, this commercial was just playing to it.

his username - I don’t think black men from America are naming themselves after rulers of the Ottoman Empire:

Osman I or Osman Ghazi, sometimes transliterated archaically as Othman, was the leader of the Ottoman Turks and the founder of the Ottoman dynasty. The dynasty bearing his name later established and ruled the Ottoman Empire. Wikipedia
Born: 1258, Söğüt, Turkey

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This is the internet and people will do what they want....is it sad that this young bruh chose to do this?... yes it is....but it was also stupid as fukk.....I don't know if he was truly mentally ill or not but he was definitely in the right frame of mind to be posting this on Instagram....and when you do that it is perceived as clout chasing....
Exactly this is the internet. But his death was real and it was stupid as fukk that he did the shyt. I'm not saying he wasnt clout chasing but dude decided to go play in traffic on the autobahn but nobody should be happy about this. Is all I'm saying :yeshrug: the fukkery and the entertainment aspect is over with another black life gone. Dudes life mattered. Just another tragedy of a lost soul he wanted to die probably felt he had no reason to live and maybe get some of that attention via social media he never got throughout his life and finally got to feel like somebody at the end of his life:yeshrug: