Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Country ass nikka happy as hell. You got some ass or something?:mjlol:
ass n 8 nuts mayne... i sat in the monkey froggy style

low n behold

200_d.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As stupid and as inevitable as this was, can we just think about this for a moment:

Can you ever imagine a white dude getting killed in a low income 'ghetto' neighbourhood for doing dumb shyt like this?

Why is it inevitable that there is a limitless supply of black men who would gladly risk taking a life sentence in prison to kill another man for 'dissing' his Jew owned neighbourhood? As another poster said it's fukked up all around.

you not even in America talking like this. We don’t spell neighborhood like that

and poor whites kill each other all the time in whatever country/rural/ trailer park community they stay in

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
And you're trying to play the good guy role for daps. Don't get jealous because my dap game fresher than yours.

If you're going to commit murder, at least kill somebody that deserves to die
full
You need to work on your comebacks good brother because they're lacking. To them dudes buddy deserved to die. That's the point. If you want to do the coli well why are so and so still walking why don't you do like those dudes did? They took care of what they deemed to be a problem to them. That is my question to you and others that use that similar logic.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Meanwhile someone, somewhere posts online like criminals and degenerates are supposed to
form like the Avengers to kill racists for some weird reason.

:pachaha:

No other group has this ridiculous expectation placed on them.

Interesting how certain Coli users get mad and offended at the idea of someone taking out two white racists who murdered innocent black men
:mjpls:

Defend white zaddy, brehs.

Said a lame that aint so much as ran up on a nikka. :mjlol:

I pulled up on @Stringer Cochran twice and he didn't want smoke

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
You need to work on your comebacks good brother because they're lacking. To them dudes buddy deserved to die. That's the point. If you want to do the coli well why are so and so still walking why don't you do like those dudes did? They took care of what they deemed to be a problem to them. That is my question to you and others that use that similar logic.
But we know for a fact that young bull didn't deserve to die. You even acknowledge that in your post.

You're being obtuse on purpose
:ufdup:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This dude is worse apparently

Is he mentally challenged or something? :mjtf:

The block boy nikka real brother just got smoked in Compton few days ago people saying it’s because of his antics his bro was a pro ball player too 6’10 was only 19

So this young man with a bright future ahead of him was murdered because of the dumb shyt his stupid ass brother was doing. And now the dumb ass brother is dead too. Wow. Imagine them being your kids. I can't even fathom what the parents are going through right now. RIP to that 19 year old teen. This is sad as hell :snoop:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Is he mentally challenged or something? :mjtf:

So this young man with a bright future ahead of him was murdered because of the dumb shyt his stupid ass brother was doing. And now the dumb ass brother is dead too. Wow. Imagine them being your kids. I can't even fathom what the parents are going through right now. RIP to that 19 year old teen. This is sad as hell :snoop:
Allegedly. Dont nobody on this site know the reason behind his brother being murdered.:stopitslime:

Don't get caught up in coli newsroom speculation. :mjlol:

Last edited: