Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t know he had a brother with potential for the nba. If true, and if his brother was responsible for his death, I don’t know if I could go to his funeral as his parents... that’s me though.

TheWraith

Rookie
Daps
But we know for a fact that young bull didn't deserve to die. You even acknowledge that in your post.

You're being obtuse on purpose
:ufdup:
You're crossing yourself over smh. I didn't acknowledge dude didn't deserve to die I n any of my post. Maybe you have me confused.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
But we know for a fact that young bull didn't deserve to die. You even acknowledge that in your post.

You're being obtuse on purpose
:ufdup:

STFU he got what was coming to him. If you ask for the devil that mfer gonna respond. Right? Fraud ass nikka

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Better question is why are people willing to die for hoods and streets they do not own. Not saying this dumb nigha wasn't asking for it. But why are people defending these hoods honor like they own any real capital in these streets.
Why does this question always get asked? It's not about the literally street. It's about what it represents. The history the people. The emotions and community built up over decades. People are diehard for their country in the same way. This is what they know. This is what they were raised on. This is what is in their heads 24/7. These are the people with them daily. It's not about a street being disrespected. It's about everything that street represents. You can replace the street/hood with a town which happens, a country, a city, a state even a fukking tree or building and it'd be the same thing.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Said a lame that aint so much as ran up on a nikka. :mjlol:
You are a lame and a sideline groupie cheering on dysfunction. Don’t pretend you care about black lives lost to white supremacists when you don’t even care about a 7 year old black child being murdered. You are a phony

Last edited:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I’m out the loop when it comes to la gang politics.

he was mob piru, but who was he dissing?