Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
dude pops in for 15 sec, jumps in the car, rolls out

you see him talking crazy fast so he can dip.

nothing will happen

Oh something is gonna happen.

Believe that.
After seeing the update that dude got hit
:ohhh:

where were this dude’s real friends and family (or gang) members? “Bruh you can’t be going into other hoods talking reckless and posting this shyt”

Damn.. good looking out

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Go play in South Philly with the lightweight remnants of the mafia there and see what it gets you. It would have never escalated like this tho. Because they would have nipped it before it got this far.

This situation like a lot of the violence in our communities comes from a lack of adult male figures.

I don't believe this.

Mafia dudes aren't crawling IG looking checking for people disrespecting their hood.

Secondly, white people aren't stupid enough to do this shyt in the first place. High risk, zero reward. Stupid af

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As stupid and as inevitable as this was, can we just think about this for a moment:

Can you ever imagine a white dude getting killed in a low income 'ghetto' neighbourhood for doing dumb shyt like this?

Why is it inevitable that there is a limitless supply of black men who would gladly risk taking a life sentence in prison to kill another man for 'dissing' his Jew owned neighbourhood? As another poster said it's fukked up all around.

This would have happened much faster in a white neighborhood breh....

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
You're posting for daps but this logic makes no sense. If you want them dead you kill them. People are going to mainly care about stuff that is close to them as in literally. I have to put,that because when you disagree people will sometimes become disingenuous. The stuff you're posting for coli daps isn't these young boys primary concern. You have to keep it realistic not this madness you're posting for daps.
And you're trying to play the good guy role for daps. Don't get jealous because my dap game fresher than yours.

If you're going to commit murder, at least kill somebody that deserves to die
full

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Djeezus OP. How hard is it to edit the original post and add the info on the update?

I posted that the Gators college ball player was rushed to the hospital: I kept updating the thread title and the OP of course..

Nobody wants to go through 20 pages.

Forum basics

Come on @BrothaZay
:mjtf:
That takes away the daps from the person that broke the news :yeshrug:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Djeezus OP. How hard is it to edit the original post and add the info on the update?

I posted that the Gators college ball player was rushed to the hospital: I kept updating the thread title and the OP of course..

Nobody wants to go through 20 pages.

Forum basics

Come on @BrothaZay
:mjtf:
This. It took me 15 minutes to get here!:mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You're posting for daps but this logic makes no sense. If you want them dead you kill them. People are going to mainly care about stuff that is close to them as in literally. I have to put,that because when you disagree people will sometimes become disingenuous. The stuff you're posting for coli daps isn't these young boys primary concern. You have to keep it realistic not this madness you're posting for daps.
argue with satan brehs :russ::russ: