Some guy is going around every hood in LA antagonizing every gang for IG clout(Update: got killed)

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
ONE SECOND nikkaS SAY
BLACK LIVES MATTER...

THE NEXT SECOND nikkaS
CELEBRATE BLACK MEN
BEING KILLED OVER SOME
HARMLESS INTERNET SKITS.

THECOLI.COM
:devil:
:evil:
:dead: @ this bullshyt comment....but but but it was just "harmless internet skits"....being a clout chaser in So Cal will get you killed plain and simple....

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Dude was literally poking the hornets nest constantly how could he not expect this outcome???:francis:
How do we know he didn't expect this? I believe he did. He might have done stupid shyt but I believe he KNEW right from wrong. He knew what he was doing was something you shouldn't do. Thats why he was doing it.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How do we know he didn't expect this? I believe he did. He might have done stupid shyt but I believe he KNEW right from wrong.

Some people just are habitual line steppers in this world man...:mjlol: one know that one muthafukka that does crazy shyt for thrills when everyone else is like nah....:francis: then when his ass ends up dead its lo siento...:mjcry:

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Job 4:8 (NLT)- My experience shows that those who plant trouble and cultivate evil will harvest the same.
Proverbs 18:7- A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.
Proverbs 18:21 (NIV)- The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:THEY WERENT HARMLESS?

WHO DID HE HURT?
:devil:
:evil:

it’s principle man. You ever heard the saying “don’t mess around with people who have nothing to lose”... unless he didn’t have anything to lose, but if stories are true, he ultimately did as his brother was killed. No remorse for this kid. U play dumb games... u know the rest

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Woooooow thats crazy, I watched all of his IGs when this thread was originally posted and figured it was all cap or comedy but wow thats nuts