Some Dude Invented An App That Removes Make-Up From Women's Photos

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
What am I going to argue?

“Men constantly tell women how they should carry themselves, judgemental, are inconsistent and will turn around and disrespect women for one thing while praising something similar that they like, yada yada blah blah blah... throw in something about the women in their families, Thot’s, and how women don’t do shyt for the approval of men”

Am I missing anything?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
full

lotta going on.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
“Men constantly tell women how they should carry themselves, judgemental, are inconsistent and will turn around and disrespect women for one thing while praising something similar that they like, yada yada blah blah blah... throw in something about the women in their families, Thot’s, and how women don’t do shyt for the approval of men”

Am I missing anything?

So you think the best argument is about judgement by men, inconsistency in men's messages and about self-empowerment...

No that wasn't going to be my argument but you make a good argument. You still haven't answered my question by the way, yay or nay to body hair on a woman?

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
So you think the best argument is about judgement by men, inconsistency in men's messages and about self-empowerment...

No that wasn't going to be my argument but you make a good argument. You still haven't answered my question by the way, yay or nay to body hair on a woman?

Do whatever you want shawty, :yeshrug:

My preference Issa nay.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then the article went on to try to compare BEARDS to bytches looking completely different with makeup :mjlol:
ive seen women use this argument to make themselves feel better about the fact they literally out here being deceitful and drawing on their face.

men can grow a beard, does a women grow make up? that rebuttal should just end.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Is this out yet? I want to download it and run a couple of birds through it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Beards definitely upgrade people - go search any thread or comments section full of women when Drake first debuted his beard, go look at James harden with no beard. Hats and beards are definitely enhancers for men
No it doesn't :mjlol:

You named 2 dudes... One who doesn't necessarily need to rock one it just became apart of his image (Drake)... He was getting the same hoes with the beard than without it.

Those 2 have beards that are apart of their persona... Apart of their brand now. There are many more men who wear beards interchangeably. Will smith, David Beckam, Brad Pitt, etc. and many more men who don't rock fullbeards. They rock goatees, chinstraps, etc. I switch from fullbeard, to chin strap, to afternoon shadow damn near monthly and I get told I look better without the full beard.

Makeup does not grow on your face... you purposely covering shyt up and drawing shyt on to look like a better person than you naturally are (sometimes). A beard is not doing that for most men and most women are wearing makeup. There isn't a special beard person for men... Women actually have specialized persons to do their makeup, eyebrows, nails, exstensions, etc.

makeup is just the beginning.