Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Stop:mjlol:

A beard isn't doing all that shyt.

A.) some nikkas can't grow beards

B.) most women know what the nikka looks like without one

C.) most beards aren't full or covering the entire face. And if you got acne on your jaw you most likely got it elsewhere. A beard ain't doing shyt unless its a very long beard
Beards definitely upgrade people - go search any thread or comments section full of women when Drake first debuted his beard, go look at James harden with no beard. Hats and beards are definitely enhancers for men

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Don't agree.

I'll say women look similar without makeup, the way two identical twins can be differentiated as the pretty twin and the ugly one. Clearly related, but one side is a good look.
An old girlfriend used to do makeup as a side gig, for parties and weddings, etc.

She worked pure magic alot.

Taking hard 6's and glowing them up to 8's and 9's.
That's an extreme case, most women don't wear full beat faces like that, no matter what the most followed Instagram and YouTube chicks want to lead you to believe.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Beards can hide a weak/nonexistent jawline. If a guy is unattractive most people recommend growing a beard because a) it covers most of his face and jaw, b) it adds bulk to that area to even out his bone structure out c) it adds masculinity and d) it covers acne, mouth wrinkles and smile lines. Some men are really ugly with out it.

A beard is still natural and if that's what makes a man attractive, so what? That's like saying "a guy who is attractive is only attractive because he's tall". It's still natural. :heh:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Let me ask you guys a question, how do you feel about a woman who has underarm hair, leg hair etc. The au natural kind?

Or is that where you draw your line? No to makeup but yes to waxing?

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Let me ask you guys a question, how do you feel about a woman who has underarm hair, leg hair etc. The au natural kind?

Or is that where you draw your line? No to makeup but yes to waxing?

giphy.gif

That legitimately has no relation to whats posted above. The argument focuses on people comparing makeup. something artificial to growing a bread, something natural. You are moving the argument in a complete irrelevant direction. It adds no value to the original point. You were better off mentioning fake asses or breasts :mjlol:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
That legitimately has no relation to whats posted above. The argument focuses on people comparing makeup. something artificial to growing a bread, something natural. You are moving the argument in a complete irrelevant direction. It adds no value to the original point. You were better off mentioning fake asses or breasts :mjlol:

I'll get to my point but first answer the question