Some Dude Invented An App That Removes Make-Up From Women's Photos

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:russ:@ comparing a beard to makeup. Weak ass argument.

This is an app from the gods:blessed:

It's definitely a cool app, but I hold firm of we need a beard removing app. It's not an argument, I couldn't careless about the makeup removing app, because it really isn't that serious for me BUT a beard does cover a lot of a man's facial features, especially his jawline.

I've always seen makeup as a way to enhance what's already beautiful, if you're out here airbrushing it on, and putting on fake lashes and drawing on eyebrows, that's too much. I mean, I'm Latina, but not "draw my eyebrows on" Latina.

It would be nice to see an app taking off a man's beard. I don't know if we'll be having ugly babies, I need to see what's under there. What if my baby comes out with a John Travolta chin? :scust:

There was a guy I dated that looked full pedo when he shaved his beard, I made him never shave it again.

I love this dude from GOT, but he should never, ever, ever, ever, ever shave again. Like, ever. :russ:

121979u.jpg

A beard even makes weird looking gay dude fro Modern Family look not totally terrible. Still gross, but not as gross.

f0rg43.jpg

Even that Grandpa, that the internet was obsessed with. The older, silver fox black man. As soon as he shaved, people started making fun of him. It makes a huge difference.

eb7azn.jpg

:hubie:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
It's definitely a cool app, but I hold firm of we need a beard removing app. It's not an argument, I couldn't careless about the makeup removing app, because it really isn't that serious for me BUT a beard does cover a lot of a man's facial features, especially his jawline.

I've always seen makeup as a way to enhance what's already beautiful, if you're out here airbrushing it on, and putting on fake lashes and drawing on eyebrows, that's too much. I mean, I'm Latina, but not "draw my eyebrows on" Latina.

It would be nice to see an app taking off a man's beard. I don't know if we'll be having ugly babies, I need to see what's under there. What if my baby comes out with a John Travolta chin? :scust:

There was a guy I dated that looked full pedo when he shaved his beard, I made him never shave it again.

I love this dude from GOT, but he should never, ever, ever, ever, ever shave again. Like, ever. :russ:

121979u.jpg

A beard even makes weird looking gay dude fro Modern Family look not totally terrible. Still gross, but not as gross.

f0rg43.jpg

Even that Grandpa, that the internet was obsessed with. The older, silver fox black man. As soon as he shaved, people started making fun of him. It makes a huge difference.

eb7azn.jpg

:hubie:
Weak jawline problems:russell: