Some Dude Invented An App That Removes Make-Up From Women's Photos

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
This is what dude who created the ap looks like after being filtered, so he either wears makeup or it's clear the filter errs on the side of making people look less attractive

171114_TECH_Makeapp.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

This is him after a second filter - to make sure it's all off

makeapp02.jpg.CROP.promovar-medium2.jpg

:comeon:

They did it two more times...y'all can check it if you want to We Used the App That Reveals What Women Look Like Without Their Makeup on the Man Who Created It
yeah but he dont wear makeup so its obviously not going to work the same :aicmon:
also, running it multiple times doesnt prove anything...run it 100x and be surprised the person looks like the grudge brehs :mjlol:

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
Then the article went on to try to compare BEARDS to bytches looking completely different with makeup :mjlol:
if i bought my beard in a store:lolbron:

if i washed it off every night

if i painted back on in the morning

this chick would have a solid point:heh:

but beards are natural :martin:

it just shows up on my face

i literally have to buy something at the store to take it off

but some how this shyt is the same in the female mind:pachaha:

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
Lol at these (white) feminists calling the app "misogynistic". Anything that lowers the average woman's value is "misogyny". :mjlol:

Confirms feminism is just a trade union for ugly/average women. :mjlol:

she also called women misogynists in the article also

i'm personally shocked that a woman would call people names

after getting called out for their bs:troll:

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
Dear Women of The Coli ,

Have you noticed how fuccing stupid it looks when men paint on there hairline ? :sas1:

That's how yall look with a that bullshyt on your face :whoa:

yeah that shyt looks cool on the gram

but in person it looks like yall got a lot of bullshyt on your face :scust:

the saddest part is yall don't even need that shyt

the makeup industry spends billions of dollars a year to prey on yalls low self esteem :picard:

the purest beauty a woman can show the world

is the beauty God gave them, both inside and out :takedat:

#stopwiththefuccingclownpaint

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Then the article went on to try to compare BEARDS to bytches looking completely different with makeup :mjlol:

We don't use makeup.... :lolbron: a beard is no substitution for a chick with a totally different face...:mjlol:
Beards can hide a weak/nonexistent jawline. If a guy is unattractive most people recommend growing a beard because a) it covers most of his face and jaw, b) it adds bulk to that area to even out his bone structure out c) it adds masculinity and d) it covers acne, mouth wrinkles and smile lines. Some men are really ugly with out it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Beards can hide a weak/nonexistent jawline. If a guy is unattractive most people recommend growing a beard because a) it covers most of his face and jaw, b) it adds bulk to that area to even out his bone structure out c) it adds masculinity and d) it covers acne, mouth wrinkles and smile lines. Some men are really ugly with out it.
Stop:mjlol:

A beard isn't doing all that shyt.

A.) some nikkas can't grow beards

B.) most women know what the nikka looks like without one

C.) most beards aren't full or covering the entire face. And if you got acne on your jaw you most likely got it elsewhere. A beard ain't doing shyt unless its a very long beard

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yeah but he dont wear makeup so its obviously not going to work the same :aicmon:
also, running it multiple times doesnt prove anything...run it 100x and be surprised the person looks like the grudge brehs :mjlol:
Breh, the algorithm is clearly set to downgrade people. Lol @ not working the same since there is no makeup. If there is no makeup it shouldn't change a thing about you.