Some Dude Invented An App That Removes Make-Up From Women's Photos

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
All humans have facial hair. A woman without hormone problems is not going to have as much or as thick as one with excess testosterone but it's there. If you have lighter skin and darker hair it's just more visible, especially on the upper lip.

Remove it, lighten it or leave it are the options. But it's completely natural to have it.

yea I'm quite aware.... but I'm not talking about non visible facial hairs...
maxresdefault.jpg

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
yea I'm quite aware.... but I'm not talking about non visible facial hairs...
maxresdefault.jpg

All women have naturally visible facial hair. If you can see a light coloured fluff either it's naturally that light or has been bleached, if you can't see any hair then it's been removed.

Upper-Lip-Waxing-How-to-remove-your-upper-lip-hair.jpg

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I doubt this will be effective seeing how makeup is more than just lipstick, blush and eyeliner. A you women need to stop comparing makeup to beards. The smart comparison would be makeup to hats or any type of head wear since it's typically used to hide something much like makeup.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
All women have naturally visible facial hair. If you can see a light coloured fluff either it's naturally that light or has been bleached, if you can't see any hair then it's been removed.

Upper-Lip-Waxing-How-to-remove-your-upper-lip-hair.jpg

:what:
I'm not even trying to argue with you, i think you missed the whole point of my first post.

Are those your lips?
:jbhmm:

Daps
A beard is natural but if your jawline looks better with a beard it doesn’t mean you have a “good” jaw. The beard helped you, and when you shave it will look very different to the people around you. Beards enhance looks and are optional, similar to make up.
You can use that same reasoning for hair or eyebrows... it's a stupid comparison

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
:what:
I'm not even trying to argue with you, i think you missed the whole point of my first post.

Are those your lips?
:jbhmm:

When you said "little hair on legs and armpits where it belongs... But facial hair..." I'm pointing out that a little hair also belongs on the face.

I found that picture on Google it was posted on a site advising women how to get rid of upper lip hair.

My point was that this isn't a battle of the sexes, imo it's a lot to do with societal pressure. We all have our individual preferences and limits. If it's weird to you that women are walking around trying to look photoshopped in real life consider this story was posted in a newspaper in 1920

nationalnewsforlegshaving.png

If you think about the evolution of body hair on women and how drastically expectations seem to have shifted, that's pretty much what's happening with women's faces. The expectation is to at least have a light filter and not look tired up to and including looking flawless. Results beyond a good night's sleep, water and fruits.

A woman doesn't have to bow down to that pressure, but that probably goes against survival instinct :francis:

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
These are actual female celebs with no makeup, the app wasn't used in these pictures. But you got people in this thread, acting like the average broad doesn't look any worse without makeup. FOH:heh:
So quit being in your feelings and acting like this app is all:duck:and doesn't actually hold some semblance of truth.

efa4367a85c2ddd6b489f42b7568888c--power-of-makeup-no-makeup.jpg

medicina-online-dott-emilio-alessio-loiacono-medico-chirurgo-roma-makeup-foto-prima-e-dopo-riabilitazione-nutrizionista-medicina-estetica-cavitazione-radiofrequenza-ecografia-pulsata-ma34.jpg

heidi-klum.jpg

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
These are actual female celebs with no makeup, the app wasn't used in these pictures. But you got people in this thread, acting like the average broad doesn't look any worse without makeup. FOH:heh:
So quit being in your feelings and acting like this app is all:duck:and doesn't actually hold some semblance of truth.

efa4367a85c2ddd6b489f42b7568888c--power-of-makeup-no-makeup.jpg

medicina-online-dott-emilio-alessio-loiacono-medico-chirurgo-roma-makeup-foto-prima-e-dopo-riabilitazione-nutrizionista-medicina-estetica-cavitazione-radiofrequenza-ecografia-pulsata-ma34.jpg

heidi-klum.jpg
:damn: not my Kerry Washington :dead:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The nikka about to make the app have a real time feature.

We're witnessing a Paradigm shift brehs :gladbron: