Solutions on dealing with heartbreak?

With all details available, is this relationship worth salvaging?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 79 91.9%
  • Possibly (but give reasons)

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Just have to keep yourself busy and let the pain go thru you until it subsides. We all been there before and when a woman is truly gone, she is GONE!!! She will only respect you once you have moved on emotionally and treat her like a regular Joe. If you keep chasing, she will go further away and disrespect you more. Once you seen that she had a money issue and had to check her, that should be the flag that she is not a keeper period. Keep it coordinal for the kids and improve yourself as a person.

Women are master of emotions and know how to use them against you. We all (especially me in the last few years) had to learn how to control ours and use logic and common sense against them. Don't beg, plead or make promises to try to get her back. Work on yourself, enjoy life and focus on your happiness and she will noticed over time and realized that she fukked up because you are doing good and she can't have you anymore. That is the ultimate pain that you can give back to her :demonic: .

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Just have to keep yourself busy and let the pain go thru you until it subsides. We all been there before and when a woman is truly gone, she is GONE!!! She will only respect you once you have moved on emotionally and treat her like a regular Joe. If you keep chasing, she will go further away and disrespect you more. Once you seen that she had a money issue and had to check her, that should be the flag that she is not a keeper period. Keep it coordinal for the kids and improve yourself as a person.

Women are master of emotions and know how to use them against you. We all (especially me in the last few years) had to learn how to control ours and use logic and common sense against them. Don't beg, plead or make promises to try to get her back. Work on yourself, enjoy life and focus on your happiness and she will noticed over time and realized that she fukked up because you are doing good and she can't have you anymore. That is the ultimate pain that you can give back to her :demonic: .

There’s also that good chance that her new endeavor will fail.

You lose people how you meet them.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My therapist even broke it down to me that women will cheat even when everything is fine, just to have a one up, in the off event that things don’t work out.
Is your therapist a man or woman?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Start working out consistently

Travel

For you I suggest writing memoirs and I think a lot of people would enjoy reading those

Over time it’s just gonna fade away and by then you’ll be with another woman and she might be better for you than the person you was with

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The solution is to listen to this

LTEwNDQuanBlZw.jpeg

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I appreciate all the brehs in here There is nothing more for me to add. They are talking from experience and we’ve all been there. Nobody in here is talking out the side of their neck.
It’s up to you from this point to allow it all be ingrained within your soul breh.
You creating this thread and subsequent posts is enough for us to know, move on.

Stop searching for ways back into the relationship. We all know you are.

Every ounce of advice or motivation you need lies within this thread and this one (Dealing with women )