Solutions on dealing with heartbreak?

With all details available, is this relationship worth salvaging?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 79 91.9%
  • Possibly (but give reasons)

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
When a women leaves. Another man is always in the picture or right around the corner. Females cannot stand to be alone.

Its why she should always love you more than you love her..lol
My therapist even broke it down to me that women will cheat even when everything is fine, just to have a one up, in the off event that things don’t work out.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
why is another random man that you don't really know of in a house with your children just supposedly bumming on a couch? get your kids man and fukk this woman

Easier said than done. I went through this same type of scenario( many years ago). I didn't even know another guy was in the picture until my son said his name.

Long story short. The best OP can hope for is the new guy is at least a decent guy & split custody.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree with you guys in my sober mind. It's just a tough process right now given how new everything is...

Why tell me she loves me last Sunday if she's moved on? Why tell me "he's not my man" if he is? I feel like I could process this shyt so much easier if she was straightforward...

My homeboy who did some digging told me he doesn't think it's like that, old boy wife put him out and my ex took him in. Said it's allegedly temporary, and he of course agreed with me that we never fully know what is going on with other people. Bit if he could confirm something was happening, he would...

I do think that her and him are intimate, it's a relationship or fling or whatever. I just don't get why lie about it once it's all out here on the table. And the speed with which she moved on kinda affirms to me that this shyt was already in the works, she just used that other shyt to justify it. I do feel that...

As of right now I still love her so it's hard to digest this shyt...
@MikelArteta once mentioned that women want to keep men confused because when confused we give them the benefit of the doubt

That shyt stuck with me

Dont fall for her bs. She got another man staying in a home around your seed. That to me is a big no no and hard to come back from

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I'm trying, man. Everything else in my life is well. But I didn't see this one coming, not as I near 34 later this year. And it's really, really working me out emotionally...

All I do is work and come home, on my off days I have my girls to keep me busy. But nothing takes my mind off of it and I'm really struggling right now...

Any suggestions are accepted and appreciated, it's rough right now...
Man up B you tough right. :stopitslime:
You to old to be worried about a bish you aint married .

:ufdup:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
My nikka hit the gym or start boxing.

Shorty seem like she only saw you as a lick and now she another nikka's problem. She resents you too much already to fix shyt.

Just focus on you and your jit.

All of this. Especially the bolded. If not that then make beats or something. You need something as a conduit for all this pain.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Grab a pen and some loose leaf then let the feelings flow onto the page. Once they're "out there" as opposed to "in here" they become objective instead of subjective and are far easier to deal with due to broader perspective.
Light that page on fire and smoke all history past and present .

BuckFilly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
pg
@murksiderock ego got you thinking bout the other nikka a lil too much. instead of trying to figuring him out, you could be using that time to swim in some new p*ssy or spoil your daughter

ask yourself, would your old bish be cool with you moving a girl in your spot. Obviously not since she was tight about you relocating without informing her. also if y'all were in a relationship and cohabitating, would she move this nikka in?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My therapist even broke it down to me that women will cheat even when everything is fine, just to have a one up, in the off event that things don’t work out.

I broke up with a bytch before and she begged me for like 2 weeks to get back together…just so she could break up with me :dead:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Y’all gotta stop with this cliche
Time heals all shyt
No it doesn’t
Some people never get over being done dirty
Others find ways to either learn from the pain head on and make better decisions along the way
Suppress that shyt until they hit bottom
Pain shapes you or breaks you
You never truly get over betrayal but you learn to manage it better(hopefully)
Reading that other post
Op knew but didn’t want to acknowledge it
Those laughing emojis told me all I need to know :russ:
I think most men have been there with a woman and truly believes her when she tells you that buddy doesn’t mean anything
Because in our minds once you choose a woman to be with and not be out here in these streets
And she has never done anything to make you suspicious
You let your guard down
It happens to the best but this is why I say pain shapes you or at the very least makes you more analytical/trust your gut
Anytime a woman runs her mouth about another nikka
Yeah it’s a done like a coli nikka steak:russ:
Every emotion can fuel future responses
Either you become Dr. Doom or at peace and channel that energy like Professor Xavier

:Shaq:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
been there as well breh
whose this new guy that added her? whose this guy liking her photos? What she has 5 more followers
Breh never again will I allow myself to fall into that trap. Nothing came from it but more disappointment and confusion.

Wish them well, and keep living life, too much good p*ssy out here to be caught up over a ex :blessed:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I'll be straight up with you breh. Don't trust her words look at her actions and how she's moving. She's telling the story that way because it puts her in a positive light in regards to others that she just moved another dude in there with the kids like that. Also I hate to say it breh but she's saying those words like that to string you along in case things don't work out in her current situation. That's not a position you want to be in. Never be a break in case of emergency relationship guy. That's a demeaning position.
This.

Been there, my guy. Move on, and don’t look back.