Solutions on dealing with heartbreak?

With all details available, is this relationship worth salvaging?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 79 91.9%
  • Possibly (but give reasons)

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yeah... That's her new man she just won't say it cause it will make it truly official. Just get the kid situation I'm order and move forward breh

What’s fukkin you up more than anything is your ego. The thought of another man being with our women is enough for a sane man to go berserk. If things were the same and she didn’t have a new man you would be alright :ehh: Push your ego to the side and move on.

The 47-year old homie I mentioned earlier, we just got off the line for like a half hour. And he told me again he's pretty sure they not involved like that, reiterated some stuff he's already said. He don't know fir sure cause he ain't in the house, I'm not in the house, but he don't believe they have nothing going on, her getback is not telling me about him and treating it with me as if she is hiding something...

Which to me sounds really immature fir a 28-year old woman to be on. And regardless of what's she's said, and my homeboy, like I said I do trust that he's telling me the truth as far as he knows it. I still feel something is missing...

I recognize that this is the best way to approach the situation, the way you guys are suggesting. Writing it off as a loss and pushing forward...

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 47-year old homie I mentioned earlier, we just got off the line for like a half hour. And he told me again he's pretty sure they not involved like that, reiterated some stuff he's already said. He don't know fir sure cause he ain't in the house, I'm not in the house, but he don't believe they have nothing going on, her getback is not telling me about him and treating it with me as if she is hiding something...

Which to me sounds really immature fir a 28-year old woman to be on. And regardless of what's she's said, and my homeboy, like I said I do trust that he's telling me the truth as far as he knows it. I still feel something is missing...

I recognize that this is the best way to approach the situation, the way you guys are suggesting. Writing it off as a loss and pushing forward...
You in denial breh. But I get it. Even if it’s not happening yet, it will soon. Treat it like she Is fukkin breh and move on

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man I remember checking her social media like it was my morning news paper. I remember begging her to come back. She wouldn’t spit on me if I was on fire. Once they leave that’s it.

been there as well breh
whose this new guy that added her? whose this guy liking her photos? What she has 5 more followers

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's really not a real solution for it. The best thing to help is time. As time goes on you will learn to move on and stop dwelling on it. Also do not try to salvage a relationship if a person doesn't value you. You know if that person values you or not by the persons actions. In your heart you know exactly what it is.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Man I remember checking her social media like it was my morning news paper. I remember begging her to come back. She wouldn’t spit on me if I was on fire. Once they leave that’s it.
That’s how I found out one of my exes that I was heartbroken over had a new dude not even a week later.

Deleted FB then and never looked back :mjcry:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men are optimists pretending to be realists. Women are realists who allow you to think they're optimists when it comes to affairs of the heart.
You see it

This is why I say men deal with heartbreak far worse than women. Nikkas go THROUGH it :huhldup: :francis:

A heartbroken man is a danger to himself and others if he has no support system

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I moved out last April because we were going thru it. She thought I moved back in with my brother, which I initially did. And didn't suspect much because she knows my two oldest kids are an hour away...

I've already said I moved closer to be with my kids...
Yeah it’s been over breh. You’ll have been moving in separate directions for almost a year.

And like others have mentioned it’s more ego then actually wanting her.

We’ve been there. I’ve dumped chicks only to get them back not because I wanted them, I just wanted to make sure I was the only one ducking them but the reality is I never really cared for them.

Moving an hour away, without even mentioning a thing to her was a big statement and reality check as well, if you see it from her pov. Your actions showed you didn’t give a fukk. Even you got a kid who lives the next town over, moving is a kind of a big deal, and she’s not even given a consideration, yet this is the woman you still care for. Your actions aren’t lining up either.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Jesus Christ... :mjlol: WAKE UP!!