Solutions on dealing with heartbreak?

With all details available, is this relationship worth salvaging?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 79 91.9%
  • Possibly (but give reasons)

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
guaranteed solution

1. mourn for a short set period and then draw a line under it in your mind

2. keep your mind and body busy

3. remember the impracticalities of the old relationship

4. do sport

5. go out and meet people (women)

6. don't compare new women to your ex.

7. remember what's important in life

8. go 110% NO contact. do not follow (stalk) her on social media. delete and forget telephone contacts. (NB. never memorise social contacts of other people. put them in your contact book and don't even read them - for anyone).

9. remember it will pass. (if it does not, then something else is wrong)

10. move away to a new area if you must to avoid.

:ufdup:
Him and girl has a kid. Can’t delete the contact lol

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
@Passionate1! Thank you for your responses too, along with everyone else because again having this space to emote and consider not just her actions but my own, is helping me a great deal!
Of course. I know there’s a lot of clownery on here, but there’s some gems as well. You don’t even have to answer those questions that I posed, ask yourself them, and be very honest with yourself.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Passionate1! Thank you for your responses too, along with everyone else because again having this space to emote and consider not just her actions but my own, is helping me a great deal!

breh we've all been there, I don't think there is any male poster on here who hasn't had to deal with heartbreak. It's a garbage horrible azz feeling. I remember waking up every day and the first thought being off my ex and my whole day just thinking of her only time I found peace was when I was sleeping. How someone I talked to every day for years who was a major part of my life is now gone. Anytime my phone rang or buzzed feeling some type of way wondering if it was her, when my doorbell rang wondering if it was her and all that ish.

And even if they lied, cheated, treated you bad. A part of you would forgive like the prodigal son father and be there with open arms welcoming them back.

Studious one

Daps
Good questions...

Why do I want her back? Because our best moments were truly great. I can laugh with her, the sex was fire, at her best she was a rider, gave me a space to vent. We planned a future together. Our best moments were probably the best moments I've had with any woman and that's hard to let go of.

There are good traits I'm holding on to. Her poorer characteristics are definitely there and I question myself on whether I magnified the things I don't like about her, over the things I love...

I saw her yesterday and I recognize that she's much more of a grudge holder than I am. Actually knew this before yesterday. Bit some of the things she's holding on to:

•I'm a "harsh" speaker and very critical and my tone and stance in various topics has hurt her and caused her to shut down with me
•the whole money thing
•the whole leaving thing

I've made her feel as if I devalued her in my life. And I probably did. She wasn't first nor second. I spoke of a future with her at times, then there were other times I said things blatantly or exhibited that I didn't want to he around her. I de-prioritized her. I helped her to feel alone with things I directly said and did...

So these things have heightened consideration for me now than ever before, at any time. She's the only woman I've ever wanted to go hard to get back, and though this situation is unique, it isn't the first time a man has been involved in some capacity---->my oldest kids' mother started dating the guy she's currently engaged to, while we were "broken up" but still living together and still periodically intimate with each other;

There was also a time my homeboy saw her in traffic with a guy in her car but couldn't catch up to her to affirm it and of course she denied it;

The girl I dated before that was fukking on the man that fixed her car who she'd worked with prior;

The girl I dated before that was still fukking with her "ex" who wasn't really her ex, I was the side nikka and just didn't realize it...

All these examples I was in different phases of my own development, and I bring them up twofold: I don't need cats telling me not to trust women, I already know from my own journey alot of women can't be trusted, but 2, I didn't bug out with these women like I am now...

The first chick I was hurt but just left. The second chick I just fukked some chicks myself. My BM, was hurt but didn't really go hard to get her back, I told her I was hurt and it got ugly but I didn't try to win her affection or our relationship back...

Each situation and each woman is unique, no two situations are exactly alike even though there are parallels in some instances. Not saying you don't understand this. I guess I'm underscoring for brothers in here, I understand all the arguments for moving on. I do.

I've had situations with other women that inspired different reactions and emotions from me, so it isn't just about the guy. It's about her and she's the first woman I'm trying to understand her process and her perception and my effect on her...

I was with my kids mom for 4½ years and put minimal effort into trying to understand her. Very minimal, it eouldnt be true to say I didn't try at all but I certainly spent minimal energy on her...

So something about this one, it's different. And I can make an argument that I'm justifying, my mother told me last night that I'm trying to convince myself to get back with her. I told her, I can convince myself of any side of the argument, depending on what the topic is, and my ex would say I convinced myself of other things (I've called her a liar in situations I didn't know she was necessarily lying about, but that was based on catching her in other lies; I convinced myself that she's a gold digger; I convinced myself she was lazy rather than stressed or depressed, etc). She's called me out on this, both recently and in the past...

So those "convincing" myself influenced other decisions I made for myself rather than us. And she emotes differently than I do, were far contrasted in that case, so the way we respond to situations aren't alike. That's part of the issue here, is I responded to what I viewed as long term actions from her, she's responded to that, and here we are...

It could be over, and I agree with fellas, when a woman is truly done and moved on, she's done. She ain't done though, I see her and hear from her all throughout the week. She's certainly in the state of considering it, and questioning it, and of course I threw the first strike on December 29 when I told her I was done with her...

So she's definitely weighing her options, and despite what she's said, I do think she's considered someone else. But she isn't done and as a woman, I mean you tell me because you are a woman, but a woman who is truly done isn't engaging the conversations with me, doesn't do certain things she's doing. She's hurt and she's justified her actions and responses based on hurt...

She isn't done though and because I'm not either. It's worth fighting for. Because we have a child it's worth fighting for. When I broke up with her on December 29 we were only a little over 2 years into our relationship (Thanksgiving 2020). We only gave it 2 years. We both gave longer to prior people. We had more good than bad. I don't know that, that was ever the case in any of my prior relationships, and I won't speak for her, but based on what she's told me of her prior relationships, I'm not positive she can say that of hers:

•she was with her high school sweetheart on/off for 7 years. She does say he was a good guy and this may be the one relationship she says was more good than bad, though their low points were rough;
•her baby daddy is a similar situation to the first girl I mentioned, she was the side chick and didn't realize it initially and had two kids with him;
•the guy before me she's said was the worst relationship she was in

There's just so much meat on the bone here. This weekend, this thread helped me realize that there's possibly no return here, abd whether guys can see it in my posts or not, I'm okay with that!

I wasn't at this recognizance or acknowledgement before the weekend. There is healing and growth for me within the last two days just from this recognizance. We may not be able to return and it'll sting but the sharpness of that won't hit as hard...

But it is at least worth fighting for, and she isn't done either. And that's where I am now. She's certainly going hard at me, not allowing me back in or regaining her trust yet, but she isn't done. And it's worth the fight, and I do think I'll know if she is...

And to the point about the guy, as men who are hurt, it's ALWAYS hard to believe a woman with another man involved. But you're a woman and I agree with you, there's a possibility she's telling the truth. That, because I took away my support from her, she reached into a platonic bag with another guy who needed help himself from his own situation, and it's mutually benefitting each other. And she didn't consider what I'd think about because I told her I was done with her, and she knew it was wrong to not tell me about the guy but that's something sh didn't care about because when she's hurt this is how she fights back. But she isn't interested in him and they've had no intimacy or flirtations...

From my perspective, especially the initial occurrence, this is difficult to believe. But it's in the realm of possibility and I have to allow for that, the same way I've allowed for the possibility this is an intimate thing, because a)I want her back and b)I'm not positive my initial reaction is accurate. He was fully clothed when he cane up and our 30-second interaction, one of the things he said was "this is probably not what you think it is, have you talked to her". Which, I ain't got a reason to believe this nikka, he could be lying to me too...

I'm just verifying that I agree with you, she COULD BE telling me the truth on the nature of their relationship and because we aren't "done", I have to allow for that possibility...

I am prepared to reach a financial compromise with her. I am prepared for that conversation and if she isn't on my terms then it can't work, but I'll also say I'm willing to bend in ways I haven't bent for her previously...
Sorry, I didn’t look at all my notifications before I saw this. Wow, first of all, this brought tears to my eyes. Your transparency is very, very reassuring. I’ve been in the situation we are, because of a man’s past I had to deal with a lot of shyt. It hurted. It hurts her. I do agree with you that she’s not done, because if she was, there would be no communication at all. So, there’s hope. The fact that you were able to look deep down within yourself and see the wrongs based on the beginnings of your paragraph tells me a lot. You’ve done a lot of introspection. so you knew, or know now where you went wrong. That’s the first step. The conscious decision to change it. That means so much.
I think that, just as how you were able to say all these things on this public platform, you can say precisely those things to her. Write her a text. Don’t even expect a response, and tell her that. That is just food for thought for her on where you stand. But, I got to tell you, you have. To. Let. shyt. Go. Let all that shyt from the other relationships go. Whether you’re with her or not, it will be a problem because it’s in you. When the time comes for you guys to speak, you put all that shyt on the table. Every. Single. Thing. What you did wrong, your mind said, and what you’re willing to do going forward consciously. Notice, I said, consciously, because, it’s going to have to be in every fiber of you being moving forward. As far as the gentleman, if money was an issue, then it probably is a platonic thing as she needed the money. I know that a lot of cats on here will get on me for saying that, but as a woman, I can understand that point of view. I’m gonna be so real right now. I want to shyt in a relationship. Real bad shyt. We took a year apart, and he was able to see all the rules that he did, as was I. We came to the table and we spoke about it. Now, we talk about every single thing, and we voice our issues. No arguments, just when the situation arises that we have a problem, we talk about it then and there. More of a “I feel… Perception is relative after all. She’s going to hard at you because she wants you to change. She’s just as hurt as you are… also, if/when you get back together, make it a point to give her a little play money to do little stupid shyt with. That means a lot. I wish you all the best, really, I do. It’s refreshing to see a man able to express himself. The funny thing is,

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
breh we've all been there, I don't think there is any male poster on here who hasn't had to deal with heartbreak. It's a garbage horrible azz feeling. I remember waking up every day and the first thought being off my ex and my whole day just thinking of her only time I found peace was when I was sleeping. How someone I talked to every day for years who was a major part of my life is now gone. Anytime my phone rang or buzzed feeling some type of way wondering if it was her, when my doorbell rang wondering if it was her and all that ish.

And even if they lied, cheated, treated you bad. A part of you would forgive like the prodigal son father and be there with open arms welcoming them back.
:birdman:

:wow::wow:

Studious one

Daps
Good questions...

Why do I want her back? Because our best moments were truly great. I can laugh with her, the sex was fire, at her best she was a rider, gave me a space to vent. We planned a future together. Our best moments were probably the best moments I've had with any woman and that's hard to let go of.

There are good traits I'm holding on to. Her poorer characteristics are definitely there and I question myself on whether I magnified the things I don't like about her, over the things I love...

I saw her yesterday and I recognize that she's much more of a grudge holder than I am. Actually knew this before yesterday. Bit some of the things she's holding on to:

•I'm a "harsh" speaker and very critical and my tone and stance in various topics has hurt her and caused her to shut down with me
•the whole money thing
•the whole leaving thing

I've made her feel as if I devalued her in my life. And I probably did. She wasn't first nor second. I spoke of a future with her at times, then there were other times I said things blatantly or exhibited that I didn't want to he around her. I de-prioritized her. I helped her to feel alone with things I directly said and did...

So these things have heightened consideration for me now than ever before, at any time. She's the only woman I've ever wanted to go hard to get back, and though this situation is unique, it isn't the first time a man has been involved in some capacity---->my oldest kids' mother started dating the guy she's currently engaged to, while we were "broken up" but still living together and still periodically intimate with each other;

There was also a time my homeboy saw her in traffic with a guy in her car but couldn't catch up to her to affirm it and of course she denied it;

The girl I dated before that was fukking on the man that fixed her car who she'd worked with prior;

The girl I dated before that was still fukking with her "ex" who wasn't really her ex, I was the side nikka and just didn't realize it...

All these examples I was in different phases of my own development, and I bring them up twofold: I don't need cats telling me not to trust women, I already know from my own journey alot of women can't be trusted, but 2, I didn't bug out with these women like I am now...

The first chick I was hurt but just left. The second chick I just fukked some chicks myself. My BM, was hurt but didn't really go hard to get her back, I told her I was hurt and it got ugly but I didn't try to win her affection or our relationship back...

Each situation and each woman is unique, no two situations are exactly alike even though there are parallels in some instances. Not saying you don't understand this. I guess I'm underscoring for brothers in here, I understand all the arguments for moving on. I do.

I've had situations with other women that inspired different reactions and emotions from me, so it isn't just about the guy. It's about her and she's the first woman I'm trying to understand her process and her perception and my effect on her...

I was with my kids mom for 4½ years and put minimal effort into trying to understand her. Very minimal, it eouldnt be true to say I didn't try at all but I certainly spent minimal energy on her...

So something about this one, it's different. And I can make an argument that I'm justifying, my mother told me last night that I'm trying to convince myself to get back with her. I told her, I can convince myself of any side of the argument, depending on what the topic is, and my ex would say I convinced myself of other things (I've called her a liar in situations I didn't know she was necessarily lying about, but that was based on catching her in other lies; I convinced myself that she's a gold digger; I convinced myself she was lazy rather than stressed or depressed, etc). She's called me out on this, both recently and in the past...

So those "convincing" myself influenced other decisions I made for myself rather than us. And she emotes differently than I do, were far contrasted in that case, so the way we respond to situations aren't alike. That's part of the issue here, is I responded to what I viewed as long term actions from her, she's responded to that, and here we are...

It could be over, and I agree with fellas, when a woman is truly done and moved on, she's done. She ain't done though, I see her and hear from her all throughout the week. She's certainly in the state of considering it, and questioning it, and of course I threw the first strike on December 29 when I told her I was done with her...

So she's definitely weighing her options, and despite what she's said, I do think she's considered someone else. But she isn't done and as a woman, I mean you tell me because you are a woman, but a woman who is truly done isn't engaging the conversations with me, doesn't do certain things she's doing. She's hurt and she's justified her actions and responses based on hurt...

She isn't done though and because I'm not either. It's worth fighting for. Because we have a child it's worth fighting for. When I broke up with her on December 29 we were only a little over 2 years into our relationship (Thanksgiving 2020). We only gave it 2 years. We both gave longer to prior people. We had more good than bad. I don't know that, that was ever the case in any of my prior relationships, and I won't speak for her, but based on what she's told me of her prior relationships, I'm not positive she can say that of hers:

•she was with her high school sweetheart on/off for 7 years. She does say he was a good guy and this may be the one relationship she says was more good than bad, though their low points were rough;
•her baby daddy is a similar situation to the first girl I mentioned, she was the side chick and didn't realize it initially and had two kids with him;
•the guy before me she's said was the worst relationship she was in

There's just so much meat on the bone here. This weekend, this thread helped me realize that there's possibly no return here, abd whether guys can see it in my posts or not, I'm okay with that!

I wasn't at this recognizance or acknowledgement before the weekend. There is healing and growth for me within the last two days just from this recognizance. We may not be able to return and it'll sting but the sharpness of that won't hit as hard...

But it is at least worth fighting for, and she isn't done either. And that's where I am now. She's certainly going hard at me, not allowing me back in or regaining her trust yet, but she isn't done. And it's worth the fight, and I do think I'll know if she is...

And to the point about the guy, as men who are hurt, it's ALWAYS hard to believe a woman with another man involved. But you're a woman and I agree with you, there's a possibility she's telling the truth. That, because I took away my support from her, she reached into a platonic bag with another guy who needed help himself from his own situation, and it's mutually benefitting each other. And she didn't consider what I'd think about because I told her I was done with her, and she knew it was wrong to not tell me about the guy but that's something sh didn't care about because when she's hurt this is how she fights back. But she isn't interested in him and they've had no intimacy or flirtations...

From my perspective, especially the initial occurrence, this is difficult to believe. But it's in the realm of possibility and I have to allow for that, the same way I've allowed for the possibility this is an intimate thing, because a)I want her back and b)I'm not positive my initial reaction is accurate. He was fully clothed when he cane up and our 30-second interaction, one of the things he said was "this is probably not what you think it is, have you talked to her". Which, I ain't got a reason to believe this nikka, he could be lying to me too...

I'm just verifying that I agree with you, she COULD BE telling me the truth on the nature of their relationship and because we aren't "done", I have to allow for that possibility...

I am prepared to reach a financial compromise with her. I am prepared for that conversation and if she isn't on my terms then it can't work, but I'll also say I'm willing to bend in ways I haven't bent for her previously...
Sorry, I didn’t look at all my notifications before I saw this. Wow, first of all, this brought tears to my eyes. Your transparency is very, very reassuring. I’ve been in the situation we are, because of a man’s past I had to deal with a lot of shyt. It hurted. It hurts her. I do agree with you that she’s not done, because if she was, there would be no communication at all. So, there’s hope. The fact that you were able to look deep down within yourself and see the wrongs based on the beginnings of your paragraph tells me a lot. You’ve done a lot of introspection. so you knew, or know now where you went wrong. That’s the first step. The conscious decision to change it. That means so much.
I think that, just as how you were able to say all these things on this public platform, you can say precisely those things to her. Write her a text. Don’t even expect a response, and tell her that. That is just food for thought for her on where you stand. But, I got to tell you, you have. To. Let. shyt. Go. Let all that shyt from the other relationships go. Whether you’re with her or not, it will be a problem because it’s in you. When the time comes for you guys to speak, you put all that shyt on the table. Every. Single. Thing. What you did wrong, your mindset, and what you’re willing to do going forward consciously. Notice, I said, consciously, because, it’s going to have to be in every fiber of your being moving forward. As far as the gentleman, if money was an issue, then it probably is a platonic thing as she needed the money.
I know that a lot of cats on here will get on me for saying that, but as a woman, I can understand that point of view. I’m gonna be so real right now. I went through a lot of shyt in a relationship. Real bad shyt. We took a year apart, and he was able to see all the wrongs that he did, as was I. We came to the table and we spoke about it. Now, we talk about every single thing, and we voice our issues. No arguments, just when the situation arises that we have a problem, we talk about it then and there. More of a “I feel… Perception is relative after all. She’s going to hard at you because she wants you to change. She’s just as hurt as you are… also, if/when you get back together, make it a point to give her a little play money to do little stupid shyt with. That means a lot. I wish you all the best, really, I do. It’s refreshing to see a man able to express himself. The funny thing is,

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Play bytchs ain’t shyt on the chronic…matter of fact just play the chronic, roll up and get on an app, or get in ya whip and slide somewhere ….rinse and repeat til the shyts forgotten about

Studious one

Daps
sorry, I had to get on my laptop, the site is glitching out on my phone. I apologize for the book, will try paragraphs being as I'm on my laptop now... the funny thing is, it usually comes from pain. I'm going to share something with you, and you can put it in your text: you can go out and find someone new, but will the love be the same? iIs it worth risking and walking away from this for good?

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Go to Columbia for a few days and go fukk some bad bytches :yeshrug:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I think that, just as how you were able to say all these things on this public platform, you can say precisely those things to her. Write her a text. Don’t even expect a response, and tell her that. That is just food for thought for her on where you stand. But, I got to tell you, you have. To. Let. shyt. Go. Let all that shyt from the other relationships go. Whether you’re with her or not, it will be a problem because it’s in you. When the time comes for you guys to speak, you put all that shyt on the table. Every. Single. Thing. What you did wrong, your mind said, and what you’re willing to do going forward consciously. Notice, I said, consciously, because, it’s going to have to be in every fiber of you being moving forward. As far as the gentleman, if money was an issue, then it probably is a platonic thing as she needed the money. I know that a lot of cats on here will get on me for saying that, but as a woman, I can understand that point of view. I’m gonna be so real right now. I want to shyt in a relationship. Real bad shyt. We took a year apart, and he was able to see all the rules that he did, as was I. We came to the table and we spoke about it. Now, we talk about every single thing, and we voice our issues. No arguments, just when the situation arises that we have a problem, we talk about it then and there. More of a “I feel… Perception is relative after all. She’s going to hard at you because she wants you to change. She’s just as hurt as you are… also, if/when you get back together, make it a point to give her a little play money to do little stupid shyt with. That means a lot. I wish you all the best, really, I do. It’s refreshing to see a man able to express himself. The funny thing is,

Right now I'm working on not texting her as much. The same way I'm vocal and long-winded on here, longtime posters will not be surprised to learn I'm that way in real life 😂 🤣 😅 😆...

She's heard from me aplenty, and to the point of the notion upthread where guys have said "she's done", not only have a gotten responses to most texts during our breakup (probably 85-90% of them), she's initiated a number of text threads between us. Not as many as I have 🤣 but she's initiated several times, including Sunday evening. And there's been a few weeks since I left her on read, right after finding out about the guy she texted me several times and I didn't respond, so there's been a handful of occasions (prior to that too) that I didn't respond to her as well...

She's not done, she's hurt and the way she fights back to being hurt is how she's gone about this whole scenario. And yes, she is considering being done. The same way I did, initially right? But she ain't there and we both know it...

So she told me a few days ago to pull back on the texts, it's funny because when we started dating, and I still have every text exchange we've ever had, she loved that I'm so demonstrative and open and vocal. And I think she still enjoys that about me. I think the problem now is this particular situation I did things that question how I truly feel about her, so she doesn't want to hear me talk about us in a positive capacity because to her my actions undermined that I even view us positively...

So I get it, and she told me to pull back on the texts. So I am, since Sunday it's been minimal. We talked about the kids briefly yesterday,saw each other both yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon, and she almost leaned her head on my shoulder before pulling back 🤣. She's going out of her way to not say anything intimate (hasn't told me she loves me since the Sunday before last, wont hold my hand, will let me touch her at times but not "embrace" her), but we all know body language in the people we've dealt with. You can see it all on her when we're around each other that she still loves me and isn't done, the shyt is jumping off of her...

This coming weekend I'm watching her boys for her one day, and the next she's doing my oldest daughters' hair, something she hasn't done since I got back in town two months ago. She also said she'll go shopping for me later this month...

So there's just so much shyt here, and there is a valid ass question of whether we're compatible or SHOULD be together. I have to find that answer and be honest with it. But as it is now, it feels like that limbo or maybe even early stages of recovery. Just gotta let it play out and for her, I have to give her the space she wants. She wants fewer texts right now, I'm doing that...

But trust me everything I've said on here I've said to her 😆...

Studious one

Daps
Right now I'm working on not texting her as much. The same way I'm vocal and long-winded on here, longtime posters will not be surprised to learn I'm that way in real life 😂 🤣 😅 😆...

She's heard from me aplenty, and to the point of the notion upthread where guys have said "she's done", not only have a gotten responses to most texts during our breakup (probably 85-90% of them), she's initiated a number of text threads between us. Not as many as I have 🤣 but she's initiated several times, including Sunday evening. And there's been a few weeks since I left her on read, right after finding out about the guy she texted me several times and I didn't respond, so there's been a handful of occasions (prior to that too) that I didn't respond to her as well...

She's not done, she's hurt and the way she fights back to being hurt is how she's gone about this whole scenario. And yes, she is considering being done. The same way I did, initially right? But she ain't there and we both know it...

So she told me a few days ago to pull back on the texts, it's funny because when we started dating, and I still have every text exchange we've ever had, she loved that I'm so demonstrative and open and vocal. And I think she still enjoys that about me. I think the problem now is this particular situation I did things that question how I truly feel about her, so she doesn't want to hear me talk about us in a positive capacity because to her my actions undermined that I even view us positively...

So I get it, and she told me to pull back on the texts. So I am, since Sunday it's been minimal. We talked about the kids briefly yesterday,saw each other both yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon, and she almost leaned her head on my shoulder before pulling back 🤣. She's going out of her way to not say anything intimate (hasn't told me she loves me since the Sunday before last, wont hold my hand, will let me touch her at times but not "embrace" her), but we all know body language in the people we've dealt with. You can see it all on her when we're around each other that she still loves me and isn't done, the shyt is jumping off of her...

This coming weekend I'm watching her boys for her one day, and the next she's doing my oldest daughters' hair, something she hasn't done since I got back in town two months ago. She also said she'll go shopping for me later this month...

So there's just so much shyt here, and there is a valid ass question of whether we're compatible or SHOULD be together. I have to find that answer and be honest with it. But as it is now, it feels like that limbo or maybe even early stages of recovery. Just gotta let it play out and for her, I have to give her the space she wants. She wants fewer texts right now, I'm doing that...

But trust me everything I've said on here I've said to her 😆...
I don’t know why I’m happy for you. Yeah, give her her space. Let her get her thoughts out and get in tune with her emotions. I’m smiling reading this like you have my brother, lol. Have a wonderful, wonderful day!