Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

Jards

All Star
Daps
Doesn't change the fact it's legs have been negatively effected by deadpool and solo.:hubie:

You can quite literally look at the daily box office and see the change when those films came out.

When all is said and done, IW would’ve done 2 billi when it’s run is over and will be Marvel’s most successful film - that’s all you need to know lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its disney. Fixing what isnt broken and disfiguring IPs for the sake of pandering and cash grabbing.

Nobody asked for a han solo movie, they just wanna sell a bunch of chewbacca toys and make a black character gay.

Nobody asked for a jedi-less star wars universe

Like if they wanted to make this universe their own, they could easily just set all their movies at the far end of a timeline and build out new a universe of events. Its fukkin space, the possibilties are limitless.

Disney IPs just dont have that sort of love and dedication to them as stories, just heavy handed political agendas stirred into obvious cash grabs. You look at these movies as finished products and you can tell what went wrong and what was prioritised.

They focused on making rey an empowered independent beacon of femalekind who is better than any man at anything but forgot to make her intresting or relateable, now nobody male or female likes her.

Makes a more diverse cast for representation at the expense of all of them being shallow as fukk.

Make a SW movie meant to shock the fanbase but forget to make it enjoyable as well.

Its like disney has gotten so big and so corporate they forgot all the soul that got them where they were to begin with

Marvel been carrying disney for a while

Don't forget Pixar, and Disney Animation (Frozen, Moana, etc.) too.

ESPN, Star Wars are fukking up.

Kathleen Kennedy needs to be in the hot seat.

I don't even know how JJ can fix shyt with Ep 9. That Rian Johnson trilogy needs to be :camby: . That mufukka single handedly ruined the franchise with the The Last Trash and now it's gonna effect future movies like this one.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
When all is said and done, IW would’ve done 2 billi when it’s run is over and will be Marvel’s most successful film - that’s all you need to know lol
And it could have done even better if not for dumb scheduling. Deadpool 2 is already a hit,doesn't change the fact it could have done better somewhere else.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ron Howard is competent for sure,but that's about it. He's a workman like point and shoot type director. He has no identity or style of his own. Which is Why they brought him in. Kasdan didn't want anything but what's on the page which is why it was dumb to hire Lord and miller in the first place.

Kathleen Kennedy problem so far is she keeps wanting to go after young directors that are on the way up but she doesn't want to let go of the leash and let them be themselves.
She isn’t a creative person and that seems to be her issue . Are they taking chances at Lucasfilm or are they doing fan service with these movies ? They need someone who can help balance both
Good.

Now stop fukking around and make Dave Filoni the Kevin Feige of Star Wars :ufdup:
she’s a dummy . TLJ ( the movie and pres tour of Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy ) shytted on nostalgia and made it seem like fans were dumb to care about the og characters knowing the next movie was a origin story for Han Solo :hhh: how you talking about bury the past etc then want fans to trust you with an origin story? Tell fans you want to take chances ( TLJ ) but fire the young creative directors for solo . To be honest lord and miller have more success in the movie Industry than Rian Johnson anyway

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget Pixar, and Disney Animation (Frozen, Moana, etc.) too.

ESPN, Star Wars are fukking up.

Kathleen Kennedy needs to be in the hot seat.

I don't even know how JJ can fix shyt with Ep 9. That Rian Johnson trilogy needs to be :camby: . That mufukka single handedly ruined the franchise with the The Last Trash and now it's gonna effect future movies like this one.
It kills me that they are trying to downplay the divisiveness of the last Jedi and it’s effect . You can’t insult your core fans and just expect them to keep supporting you

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It kills me that they are trying to downplay the divisiveness of the last Jedi and it’s effect . You can’t insult your core fans and just expect them to keep supporting you

I have zero desire to see future joints right now. TLJ RUINED SW for me. RUINED! !

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
of course the last few film bar rogue one have been ass, u cnt pull that last jedi bs and think folks want to go see another movie and one about fukkin han solo :dead:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
of course the last few film bar rogue one have been ass, u cnt pull that last jedi bs and think folks want to go see another movie and one about fukkin han solo :dead:
I think people would have been all over a Harrison Ford Han solo film :ehh:

But some new guy? When they barely show him in trailers? Nah:francis:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
From wat I hear it’s pretty good:yeshrug:

I won’t be seeing it tho , watching deadpool two a second time this weekend :blessed:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Turn Star Wars into a John Carter/Lone Ranger size bomb in less than 3 years brehs

file_204489_5_Yoda_Mace_Windu.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm not a fan of Kathleen Kennedy and have been severely disappointed with the new trilogy.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan but won't be seeing Solo in theaters.

I hope Kennedy gets shyt canned :mjgrin:

Her resume as a producer is :wow: She worked on some all time great projects.

But she hasn't produced a hot movie since the early 2000's.

Like I said before, She's part of a group that's stuck on nostalgia, and seems to be afraid of taking chances. Add the feminism element to it, and you get subpar movies.