Daps
Khaleesi involved in another box office bomb :wow:

They gonna end my baby career at this rate :sadcam:

U2kH.gif

She'll get a hit film some day :mjcry:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I don't think it's gonna happen for her.

She's gonna end up doing a well-received period show in England set in the Victorian times or some shyt.

She just ain't got it :francis:
I ageee, she's cool in GOT but she doesn't carry the show at all.

They've tried to give her some decent roles but nothing is really hitting, after GOT ends she may struggle.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Who was the movie marketed toward, because I didn't know it was coming out this past Friday until Wednesday or Thursday of last week.

Everyone told me the last star wars film was blah, so why would I put money down for this? It has little to do with me not wanting to see Han Solo and everything with me not wanting to see a bland ass star wars movie again.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Once they mad Lando gay for absolutely no reason I knew I wasnt fukking with this movie. Glad it bombed.

It's crazy I feel this way because I was a huge star wars fan but ever since Disney got em, it's been straight hoe shyt
He wasn't gay. I have no idea why the production team felt the need to say that because he was not sexual at all in the movie.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't think it's gonna happen for her.

She's gonna end up doing a well-received period show in England set in the Victorian times or some shyt.

She just ain't got it :francis:

She's not a very good actress. I thought that was pretty evident in the last couple of seasons of Game of Thrones :ld:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
She's not a very good actress. I thought that was pretty evident in the last couple of seasons of Game of Thrones :ld:

Yeah. The more they gave her to do (say), the more people were like "
Zdhxrmn.png
Are we sure we're ridin' for Khaleesi?"

Those Downton Abbey type shows don't really take much acting IMO. Just stand there while a man looks at you and feel 85% ashamed, 15% turned on.

She won't get an Emmy but the show will :lolbron:

I should be her agent :russ:

Last edited:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Once they mad Lando gay for absolutely no reason I knew I wasnt fukking with this movie. Glad it bombed.

It's crazy I feel this way because I was a huge star wars fan but ever since Disney got em, it's been straight hoe shyt
He's not even gay you weirdo