Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And it could have done even better if not for dumb scheduling. Deadpool 2 is already a hit,doesn't change the fact it could have done better somewhere else.
Word? Like where? I mean it's easy to say find a release date where no other films are going to take some of its box office but harder to say when that was. This was planned years ahead of time and the other movies change their dates. And then they moved this up a week as well. There are limits/only so many blockbuster release dates available.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her resume as a producer is :wow: She worked on some all time great projects.

But she hasn't produced a hot movie since the early 2000's.

Like I said before, She's part of a group that's stuck on nostalgia, and seems to be afraid of taking chances. Add the feminism element to it, and you get subpar movies.
Playing it too safe.

Give us something new
Tbh they took chances with both TLJ and Solo. The chances in TLJ however were terrible and changes for agenda pushing sake . The changes need to be organic though and still keep the core fans happy

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Tbh they took chances with both TLJ and Solo. The chances in TLJ however were terrible and changes for agenda pushing sake . The changes need to be organic though and still keep the core fans happy

Rogue One was taking a chance. And it's arguable the best movie of the 4 that's dropped.

Solo was a play on nostalgia. And sadly I couldn't and haven't watched TLJ yet. They teased Luke and Snoke in TFA, and played off of the OG characters. From what I've watched and read from people who have seen TLJ, both Luke and Snoke's contributions were disappointing.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
These Spin Off movies should be something completely fresh and not tied to the OG trilogy. Looks like they're going there in the future but it may be too late by then

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Khaleesi involved in another box office bomb :wow:

They gonna end my baby career at this rate :sadcam:

U2kH.gif

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Her resume as a producer is :wow: She worked on some all time great projects.

But she hasn't produced a hot movie since the early 2000's.

Like I said before, She's part of a group that's stuck on nostalgia, and seems to be afraid of taking chances. Add the feminism element to it, and you get subpar movies.
Yeah as a producer she's got a great track record but now that she's the boss shyt ain't looking too rosy, the new trilogy is far from great despite making a shyt ton of money.

The fact it got to the point where she had to get rid of the Lloyd and Miller and bring in Ron Howard is quite telling about her leadership.

We'll see where the ship goes from here but I'm not impressed with the direction, they're giving Rhian Johnson another trilogy when he dropped the ball with TLJ :beli:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogue one worked because it was connected to the main trilogy so the nostalgia was a big factor there but a stand alone spin off that doesnt display the force after the bullshyt last jedi nonsense is a death blow.

The big wigs dont understand that the star wars nerds and not so hard core fans want what we see in other mediums on the big screen. Dope force abilities and deeper lore. If han was played by any other cac besides ford nobody would care about the character.

Since they scrapped the og eu make up a story about another lost forgotten jedi like the starkiller games. We get Vader, a powerful secret apprentice and more nostalgia

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually didnt think TLJ was THAT bad but this Solo shyt was weak to me. I think its clearly the worst of the 4 newer ones